Kipling clearance sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysausage

Registered Shopper
I have noticed that there are several discounted Kipling bags on the QVC web site, including the Defea and Fairfax in Quella print and the Faitfax in the other new print (is it called blue twist? I can't remember, sorry). You can see them all if you type 'Kipling clearance' in the search box. I hope somebody can get a bag they like for a reduced price! :mysmilie_1711:

I have noticed that there are several discounted Kipling bags on the QVC web site, including the Defea and Fairfax in Quella print and the Faitfax in the other new print (is it called blue twist? I can't remember, sorry). You can see them all if you type 'Kipling clearance' in the search box. I hope somebody can get a bag they like for a reduced price! :mysmilie_1711:

Thanks Sillysausage, I've had my eye on the Adara in Magnetic Purple for a while and was waiting for it to air again. Just ordered it at clearance price.

Thanks for the info. Just treated myself to the Quella Purple Fairfax. Had my eye on it the other week but wasn't wanting to pay nearly 60 quid. I got the bonus ball at work last Saturday so was delighted to see the info about it being reduced. Can't wait to get it. :mysmilie_696:

Latest posts

Back