Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_348: Well if there has been one Bags, I didn't get one either.. Sniff sniff :(

My mum usually gets one every year (since they have sent them anyway) but hasn't had one yet. I never get one but then I don't buy much from them.
My mum always like the cards they send. It would be a shame if they didn't send one this year.

I was wondering about this too. I have had a card for a few years now but no sign here either. Just like Yazrose's Mum I liked the cards QVC sent. Still time I suppose for it to arrive.

My guess is that there won't be one this year. They are now in touch with most people by email and I've had an email with £5 off (which didn't work, but that's another story). I have had a card for quite a number of years now and have spent about the same. I can understand it for environmental and economical reasons but they were always lovely cards.

i've had one the last few years but nothing this year. Mind you i have complained so much to them about deliveries this year that i think i'm definitely off their christmas card list

I usually get one - in fact one year I got a pack of QVC cards to send to my friends!!

Not received one yet but last year mine arrived on 29th December so there is still time.

Latest posts

Back