Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Christmas Card

My QVC Christmas Card arrived last Friday. I`ve had one every Christmas for years.

Happy Christmas everyone.

My card arrived on Friday last. I`ve had one every Christmas for years.

Happy Christmas to all forumites.

Lucky you! I've bought from QVC for years and I don't think I've ever had a card. I'm not bothered about the actual card itself but I feel like I must be a second-class customer who doesn't merit a card. I think I'll go away and eat worms!:mysmilie_61:

I've had one every Christmas for at least 5 years but not this year. :( When that girl from QVC rang the other day I should have asked her about that.

I know it's silly to care about being left out this year...

and I don't care massively...

But it does rankle a bit. :( :eek:

I've had one every Christmas for at least 5 years but not this year. :( When that girl from QVC rang the other day I should have asked her about that.

I know it's silly to care about being left out this year...

and I don't care massively...

But it does rankle a bit. :( :eek:

Makes you feel you are just not good enough to get one.

Sorry but I can't believe there are 11 pages about a christmas card from a shopping channel.It's more important to get them and send them to people you know.Does your supermarket send you one,think how much you spend there.
Merry Christmas.

My card arrived on Friday last. I`ve had one every Christmas for years.

Happy Christmas to all forumites.

My QVC Christmas Card arrived last Friday. I`ve had one every Christmas for years.

Happy Christmas everyone.

There is no need to rub it in by posting about it twice DM.:mysmilie_17: I have never had one.:mysmilie_186::mysmilie_1857:

Makes you feel you are just not good enough to get one.

Actually, it shouldn't have any impact either way. We should get real. :mysmilie_12:

p.s. except in LH's case, because I grassed her.

Last edited:
:mysmilie_1209: Good thing grumpy old Artemis isn't around tonight WS.:mysmilie_1209:

I've just seen this! I was playing poker on the night in question, and being decidedly un-grumpy, I'll have you know...:mysmilie_1326:The lovefest you were having with WS was getting somewhat protracted.........

Sorry but I can't believe there are 11 pages about a christmas card from a shopping channel.It's more important to get them and send them to people you know.Does your supermarket send you one,think how much you spend there.
Merry Christmas.

:mysmilie_11:I believe the term for it is "light-hearted banter"...:mysmilie_11:

....and if you adjust your posts per page ratio, you'll find there are less than 3 pages..!

I've just seen this! I was playing poker on the night in question, and being decidedly un-grumpy, I'll have you know...:mysmilie_1326:The lovefest you were having with WS was getting somewhat protracted.........

I thiought you had chosen to ignor it Artemis. I can see you are still in a bit of a bad mood. Did you lose at poker then? I have enough love to go round Artemis so no need to feel jealous.:mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_432: mwa mwa.

Last edited:

Sorry, Artemis. We couldn't find a room. :mysmilie_555::mysmilie_1816:

I thiought you had chosen to ignor it Artemis. I can see you are still in a bit of a bad mood. Did you lose at poker then? I have enough love to go round Artemis so no need to feel jealous.:mysmilie_12: :Mysmilie_1209: :mysmilie_432: mwa mwa.

Sorry, Artemis. We couldn't find a room. :mysmilie_555::mysmilie_1816:

You horrors! You are ganging up on me now......:mysmilie_61:
I lost a whole 5 euros at Poker and I am NOT in a bad mood. I was happy to see you both.......you're making me sad now..........:mysmilie_418:

You horrors! You are ganging up on me now......:mysmilie_61:
I lost a whole 5 euros at Poker and I am NOT in a bad mood. I was happy to see you both.......you're making me sad now..........:mysmilie_418:

Don' t be sad Artemis, we do love you too.:mysmilie_1209: :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_1929:I feel like the cat that got the cream, now..........:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_1929:

So pleased you are joining in our lovefest Artemis. :mysmilie_432: I feel all warm and glowing now.:mysmilie_1846:

Latest posts

Back