Christmas Card ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I usually get one - in fact one year I got a pack of QVC cards to send to my friends!!

Not received one yet but last year mine arrived on 29th December so there is still time.

blimey they can't even get the cards delivered on time:mysmilie_697:

I used to get one but must have been struck off their list last year, probably because I spent less than in previous years. It p**ssed me off that they didn't bother last year so this year I've spent even less! :mysmilie_701:

I have just received my QVC Christmas card inside there is a code for 4 easy payments to be used by the 14th January.:mysmilie_82:

Lucky girl Ratbag, enjoy!

I hate to think how many thousands of pounds I've spent with QVC since my very first order, in the very first week it was on air and I've never received as much as a voucher, and never even a card..........it all seems to be somewhat random.....:mysmilie_826::mysmilie_826:

I got the card!!!:mysmilie_697: It is nice, too.

Also a code for 4EPs.

Last edited:
:mysmilie_348:
Postie has delivered my QVC christmas card
Just managed to rescue it from my yellow lab likes to eat most things pushed though the door :mysmilie_11:
Luckly managed to get it off him quickly as it contains a voucher card saying to make my Christmas go on a little longer for 4 easy pays to be used on a whole order placed before 17th Jan XMAS09
The cards must only have been posted out designed to promote orders this last minute shopping weekend and keep sales going just after Christmas :mysmilie_701:
Hopefully all you guys will be getting yours over the next few days
Happy XMAS09 :mysmilie_12::​

Last edited:
[/B]

blimey they can't even get the cards delivered on time:mysmilie_697:
:mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_1207: :mysmilie_866: :mysmilie_483: :mysmilie_991::mysmilie_769: :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_1017: :mysmilie_724: :mysmilie_966: :mysmilie_1844: :mysmilie_1882: :mysmilie_458: :mysmilie_544: :mysmilie_95: :mysmilie_1828: :mysmilie_859: :mysmilie_1503: :mysmilie_1827: :mysmilie_136: :mysmilie_1569: :mysmilie_1897: :mysmilie_1847: :mysmilie_1818: :mysmilie_471: :mysmilie_471: :mysmilie_471::mysmilie_1371: :mysmilie_1988: :mysmilie_535: :mysmilie_220:

:mysmilie_348:
Postie has delivered my QVC christmas card
Just managed to rescue it from my yellow lab likes to eat most things pushed though the door :mysmilie_11:
Luckly managed to get it off him quickly as it contains a voucher card saying to make my Christmas go on a little longer for 4 easy pays to be used on a whole order placed before 17th Jan XMAS09
The cards must only have been posted out designed to promote orders this last minute shopping weekend and keep sales going just after Christmas :mysmilie_701:
Hopefully all you guys will be getting yours over the next few days
Happy XMAS09 :mysmilie_12::​

Fat chance!! Lately I can't even get the bliddy stuff I order! Spend it wisely! Something lovely for you or the lab.

Well I don't care if I receive a card from qvc or not, but I do think it's quite rude to single out some customers and ignore others! As I was always told... if you give to one you give to everybody! :mysmilie_27:

Well I don't care if I receive a card from qvc or not, but I do think it's quite rude to single out some customers and ignore others! As I was always told... if you give to one you give to everybody! :mysmilie_27:

That's my point, PP, I'm not bothered about the pesky card, it's the arbitrary way they're distributed.........

Amen to that! It's almost like they decide who gets the cards in the same way they decide what order to send their parcels out in. Print them all out, pop them up on the wall and throw darts at them!

The best part is, they QVC are not actually giving you anything.
Four easy pay means you have to spend money and its not a discount or money off offer.

So there is no reason why all customers could not receive it.

I received my card today

Hi,
My postie brought my QVC Christmas card today and it included the 4 easy pay code. Whilst happy to receive the card, I doubt I will use the easy payment option. I would much prefer a discount than easy pay, as I am not saving anything by using the code and I hate keeping track of how many payments are left and when the easy payments are due to go out.
The quality of the card is very nice and the size has been much reduced, perhaps to save on postage and be kinder to the planet......
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back