Lauren Luke Make-Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
I hope I'm not seeing things as I very often am prone to doing :D:mysmilie_34: - but am sure this afternoon I saw a little advert for Lauren Luke Make Up premiering on QVC this Thursday afternoon.

I have to say I absolutely heart Lauren big style, and am hoping that if it's true she's bringing make up to QVC it's going to be good stuff.

Just a heads up anyway, and wondered if anyone else had seen this?
:mysmilie_696:

It's the Lauren Luke DS makeover game! I don't know whether this brilliant woman has her own makeup range, but I am pretty sure they are pre-selling her DS game on QVC.

I think she may have a makeup range that was launched in the US.. I remember seeing a story on the news about it :)

Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure the ad said Thursday 12 and 6 pm? They're listed as Beauty Gift Ideas shows, so it could be the DS game or it could be new make up...Not sure...

Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure the ad said Thursday 12 and 6 pm? They're listed as Beauty Gift Ideas shows, so it could be the DS game or it could be new make up...Not sure...

Oh, this is looking good then! The woman is a genius IMHO!

She is great isn't she? I lover her new segment on This Morning showing the viewers how to do celebrity looks. She always gets them spot on!

The best one ever for doing the make to look like a movie star etc. Was Kevyn Aucoin his book Making Faces is unbelievible!!!! A very sad loss when he died.

If that's the one with the celebs done as other celebs, I have that book! Amazing what he did with Martha Stewart!

This is the link for her make up line - available to buy online

http://shop.bylaurenluke.com/products.html

I did read that she was hoping for it to be stocked by Boots, but don't know the outcome.
I have 3 Kevyn Aucoin books & he was a true genius with makeup. I did buy a couple of items from his make up line, which Harvey Nichols stopped selling a few years ago now. It's still sold in the US & sometimes pops up on Ebay.
The lovely thing about Lauren, is that she has no formal training & such a warm & friendly manner. I think her rags to riches story is very inspiring.
:mysmilie_82:

I have 2 Lauren Luke kits that I bought online - there was a thread about it down below as I had some problems getting it delivered. I absolutely love the range. It travels well too.

The best one ever for doing the make to look like a movie star etc. Was Kevyn Aucoin his book Making Faces is unbelievible!!!! A very sad loss when he died.

I agree. He was THE most brilliant make-up artist and it was tragic that he died so young.

I hope I'm not seeing things as I very often am prone to doing :D:mysmilie_34: - but am sure this afternoon I saw a little advert for Lauren Luke Make Up premiering on QVC this Thursday afternoon.

I have to say I absolutely heart Lauren big style, and am hoping that if it's true she's bringing make up to QVC it's going to be good stuff.

Just a heads up anyway, and wondered if anyone else had seen this?
:mysmilie_696:

Yes you are right Cavegirl.. Ive just seen it flash up on the screen about Lauren Luke Makeup launching this Thursday at midday & 6pm (though it flashed up so damn quickly, I had to rewind just to make sure)
Will definitely be watching this :mysmilie_696:

I thought I was seeing things! :mysmilie_17:

I blummen LOVE Lauren Luke. I used to buy makeup from her on The Bay when she was Panacea81 and I watched her YouTube vids right from the start.

She's such a lovely girl. Before things got crazily fab for her business-wise she used to send lovely chatty replies to emails.

I've seen reviews for her make up range and will be watching avidly on Thursday which is coincidentally the day The DX are due to deliver my order and I'm s'posed to be working from home.

Good on ya Lauren! :mysmilie_1463:

OOOPPPSSSS!!!!!!!:mysmilie_11:

I am actually thinking of someone else who does makeup demos on youtube!
I have seen the woman on This Morning, but didn't match the name with her.
Its actually an American I am thinking of and she is mentioned all the time on the beauty boards to go watch for demos on tightlining etc.

Latest posts

Back