'Awaiting Stock'......eh?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had the same letter too! My Honora bracelets TSV had some stock issues/faulty batch so I am on wait list - Again this happened after I changed from cheque hold to CC payment :mysmilie_1108:

Same happened to me with a Charlie Bear, apparently a faulty batch.

All sounds a bit fishy to me!

That is the most infuriating aspect of it all, I agree! Odd that it is only when you change your payment method, innit? *rolls eyes*

Same happened to me with a Charlie Bear, apparently a faulty batch.

All sounds a bit fishy to me!

It is - They over sell. Thats fine by me as I won't be waiting for the order its been cancelled!

:
That is the most infuriating aspect of it all, I agree! Odd that it is only when you change your payment method, innit? *rolls eyes*

Had the same thing with some Honora Coin Pearl earrings and another order too in the past couple of weeks - didn't even get the decency of a letter to advise me that (on whatever pretext) they had gone out of stock. It's really not good enough.:mysmilie_73:

It is - They over sell. Thats fine by me as I won't be waiting for the order its been cancelled!

:mysmilie_34: Just had an e-mail saying they can't cancel my order as the item had already been shipped and the letter I received was in error!

OH just picked up a packet from the PO and yes you guessed it- it's the Honora TSV delivered yesterday when I was out.

They are pretty bracelets and for a change fit me so I am :mysmilie_82:

Hope peeps waiting on wait list get their items too :)

This happened to me with the Christmas Surprise Laura Geller blusher. I was fuming!! Although mine wasn't a cheque hold, my cc co had decided I spent too much that day. However, a week later I had a letter saying there was a quality issue with the item. So it makes me think that there wasn't a problem with my card at all, it was just a stalling tactic while they tried to find decent stock. Grr!:mysmilie_73:

I got the standard 'quality issue' letter from QVC, after I changed the method of payment from cheque to debit card. I cancelled the philosophy tsv on principal - obvioiusly, if I had wanted it desperately, I would have left the order live.

It does seem as though QVC are making a habit of doing this. It certainly won't do their reputation for customer service any good. Do they want to end up on a par with Ideal World?

Latest posts

Back