The Jewellery Channel Welcomes John Scott

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Guest

Thumbs up The Jewellery Channel Welcomes John Scott

BREAKING NEWS

John ScottThe Jewellery Channel is delighted to announce the addition of John Scott, a renowned television personality and show host, to its team of experienced Presenters.

John Scott is best known for the nine years he has spent being the cheeky and chirpy resident fashion expert on ITV’s award winning flagship daytime show THIS MORNING.

After a short stint as a production manager in a costume hire company, both here and in New York, John went freelance. He was the Costume Supervisor on TV shows such as Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Cathryn Cooksons Black Candle. He then moved into the world of Hollywood films. Over the next few years had supervised such classics as Interview with a Vampire, Goldeneye, The World is not enough, Four weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill, Tomorrow never dies, Tomb Raider, the butcher boy the list goes on…..

John appears regularly on Big Brothers Big Mouth on E4. He is the voice of Scotsrail, he is the face of NEXT love yourself campaign, he writes for magazines such as Woman’s Own and many of the Sunday supplements, he is renowned for winning Celebrity Weakest Link, advising on Tonight with Trevor MacDonald, covering the red carpet at most Celebrity Awards.

He just returned from a hugely successful tour launching the new Volkswagen POLO through the medium of fashion. His latest venture see’s him giving deserving mums make overs on the massive hit that is Mumsnet.

TJC’s Managing Director Comments: ”It is an immense opportunity for us to have a passionate Presenter like John to join our experienced and dedicated group of presenters as part of our strategy to enhance our customer experience. John is an experienced Jewellery Presenter with wealthy knowledge about gemstones and fine Jewellery. I am absolutely satisfied to reinforce my dedicated presenting team with John to extend our success in the industry as we seek to grow market share during the coming year. “

John will be live on TJC Channels from January 5th 2010.

Pinkpussycat Guest

Thumbs up

Wow!! Fab news!! The VERY BEST bunch of presenters ever now!! :mysmilie_696:

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

BRILLIANT :mysmilie_82: i hoped he would come to TJC :mysmilie_696:
    I agree with PP the best bunch of presenters on shopping tv :mysmilie_698:

Post Thanks / Like

Rocks&Co Loss is TJC's gain. Welcome to TJC John :)

Post Thanks / Like

Terrific news,I can't watch R&C any more even with the wonderful JC so this is great ,really think you made the right decision here John,it's so interactive too,just like you.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry ,meant JS,the excitement is just proving too much. Where did I get JC from?

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nannieA View Post
    Sorry ,meant JS,the excitement is just proving too much. Where did I get JC from?
    It's his birthday next week Nannie

Another great addition to the TJC family,I look forward to watching you more often John :)

Post Thanks / Like

Just one word for that news - FANTASTIC!!

Post Thanks / Like

that is absoulty fab news

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tickled pink.......

That is good news, I was listening to John late the other evening and it was nice that so many
    folks were texting in /emailing to wish him well. Course at that time he couldn't reveal any details!

I expect he's hoping the 'newbie' doesn't get landed with the dawn chorus shift!!