Could this be the last of beth terrell?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
I noticed that the TSV for Tuesday is a Beth Terrell Sale. On looking at what they have left there are only 14 items so could be a short show!! I remember the last time Beth was on they were very vague as to why she would not be coming over anymore. Perhaps she got cheesed off with QVC. A shame as her jumpers are really nice!! :mysmilie_1479:

There was a Beth Terrell show on last week, there was a new guest presenter.

why would she be leaving? I have 2 of her washable leather jackets and like them a lot. Any gossip anyone?

why would she be leaving? I have 2 of her washable leather jackets and like them a lot. Any gossip anyone?

Maybe the exchange rate is working against her. I noticed some time ago that there have been no winter TSV's. The last thing was a chenile jumper and scarf and that didn't seem to go down well. Also, if you take a look at the commnets on line a great many people have been unhappy with the washable suede coats. Me included; I returned mine after after nearly a year because it went all cardboardy.....and that was before washing it! Shame as I relly like her and have quite a few of her garments. Why oh why couldn't it have been Denis Basso instead.

I think it's all to do with the recession and the exchange rate. Everything is going up in price because of the exchange rate and people aren't buying as much because of the recession, so is it worthwhile for the American presenters to keep bringing new stuff over they can't sell. It's a shame, especially with Beth Terrell.

Maybe the exchange rate is working against her. I noticed some time ago that there have been no winter TSV's. The last thing was a chenile jumper and scarf and that didn't seem to go down well. Also, if you take a look at the commnets on line a great many people have been unhappy with the washable suede coats. Me included; I returned mine after after nearly a year because it went all cardboardy.....and that was before washing it! Shame as I relly like her and have quite a few of her garments. Why oh why couldn't it have been Denis Basso instead.

thank you Almerinda
(I really miss the thank you button)

I noticed that the TSV for Tuesday is a Beth Terrell Sale. On looking at what they have left there are only 14 items so could be a short show!! I remember the last time Beth was on they were very vague as to why she would not be coming over anymore. Perhaps she got cheesed off with QVC. A shame as her jumpers are really nice!! :mysmilie_1479:

Just noticed that every single Beth Terrell garment on the website is at a clearance price. I think, as many of us suspected, that her fashion line will no longer be featuring on QVC. Pity.

Latest posts

Back