Microplane sold out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
About 3am when I ordered - I've wanted one for yeeeeeaaaaaars - (Or "Yurrs" as we call them in the Beauty Department!) The Microplane was showing as Sold Out and I placed a Waitlist Order.

Now apparently it's in stock.

What's Occurrin? As Nessa would say. :confused:

Perhaps people put it in their baskets and then changed mine and didn't go through with the order.

Best thing you could ever buy the Microplane kicks the ass off all the other wanna bes.

Perhaps people put it in their baskets and then changed mine and didn't go through with the order.

Best thing you could ever buy the Microplane kicks the ass off all the other wanna bes.

:mysmilie_348:Cheers honey. Everyone seems to love it don't they?

It has???? I am glad I bought it at 1am!!!! :mysmilie_698:

I saw it at midnight ish and I thought that there was no hurry cos it was a TSV -and the cat was comfy and I didn't want to disturb him! :eek: By the time I'd finished my reading it was showing as sold out! The order was still showing as Awaiting Stock a little while ago but I might go and have another look in a minute.

The microplane file is an absolute gem of a gadget. I must confess that I don't always use it as regularly as I ought to; but when I do, it clearly shows! I actually like the new version with the handle, it looks like it might be easier to use... peeps who haven'tried it yet: get ready for brand new and lovely feet!:mysmilie_701:

The microplane file is an absolute gem of a gadget. I must confess that I don't always use it as regularly as I ought to; but when I do, it clearly shows! I actually like the new version with the handle, it looks like it might be easier to use... peeps who haven'tried it yet: get ready for brand new and lovely feet!:mysmilie_701:

It is the new XL-Pro model with the longer handle.

I agree, it is an absolute gem. I do a routine with LD products (after I have used microplane, I exfoliate feet with LD foot scrub, then apply the foot cream and oil). Feet are silky smooth for at least a week without applying any foot cream. Then, I do the same LD routine alone, same results.

I saw it at midnight ish and I thought that there was no hurry cos it was a TSV -and the cat was comfy and I didn't want to disturb him! :eek: By the time I'd finished my reading it was showing as sold out! The order was still showing as Awaiting Stock a little while ago but I might go and have another look in a minute.

I thought the same, L A'k, plus the fact I already have microplane. Then, I thought "get on with it, are you buying or not?". So, I ordered. I am eager to try the foot cream, too. :mysmilie_698:

I went on line to buy the Lauren Luke palette in smoky and it was not available! I am so gutted. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it. I stayed up until midnight, hoping that it would be featured as one of todays products on the telly, after searching for it in vain on the net, but to no avail.

Anyway, phoned CS this morning and they kindly gave me the item number. The only two available are green and violet, and they are showing up as advanced orders. I can't believe QVC customers are so savvy!

Anyway, put in an order for the microplane as previous reviews both here and on QVC.com were so good, and it definitely went through!

Still gutted about LL, though. I was looking forward to having a play over the holidays!:mysmilie_73:

I went on line to buy the Lauren Luke palette in smoky and it was not available! I am so gutted. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it. I stayed up until midnight, hoping that it would be featured as one of todays products on the telly, after searching for it in vain on the net, but to no avail.

Anyway, phoned CS this morning and they kindly gave me the item number. The only two available are green and violet, and they are showing up as advanced orders. I can't believe QVC customers are so savvy!

Anyway, put in an order for the microplane as previous reviews both here and on QVC.com were so good, and it definitely went through!

Still gutted about LL, though. I was looking forward to having a play over the holidays!:mysmilie_73:

It doesn't seem as if they ordered any for delivery now does it? Advanced orders only for some reason. I quite fancy the Smokey one cos I'm a sucker for greys and taupes. The Vintage Glam one on her website is the one I loved at first sight though. I'm sure I'll treat myself to one at some point! :D

Latest posts

Back