Microplane sold out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please stop defending your stance on this one, LH. :mysmilie_725:

No thank you WS. I am standing firm on my dislaike of this product.
I am still miffed at my lack of smilies and darned fed up with the ones I've got.:mysmilie_81: See what I mean.:mysmilie_73:

I am still miffed at my lack of smilies and darned fed up with the ones I've got.:mysmilie_81: See what I mean.:mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_1207:

Mine aren;t working either now - just rolling blackness.

Fortunately I know these ones below off by heart (saddo that I am!) so I'm managing.

:D :eek: :) :( :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

Well, call me a cheapskate, but I love my Ped-Egg which I've had since they first came out. I get a problem with scaly feet because I'm in sandals practically year round. I used to have to soak them for ages once a week, then pumice then foot treatment cream every blimmin' night. Since I've had the egg, there is no soaking, I only need to use it once a month and I just carry my nightly body cream down over my heels, no special cream needed, and my tootsies are lovely and smoothe!
I realise that the microplane is a lifetime investment thing, in the way a crystal nail file is, but for now, I'm sticking with my friend the 2.99 egg.

Well, call me a cheapskate, but I love my Ped-Egg which I've had since they first came out. I get a problem with scaly feet because I'm in sandals practically year round. I used to have to soak them for ages once a week, then pumice then foot treatment cream every blimmin' night. Since I've had the egg, there is no soaking, I only need to use it once a month and I just carry my nightly body cream down over my heels, no special cream needed, and my tootsies are lovely and smoothe!
I realise that the microplane is a lifetime investment thing, in the way a crystal nail file is, but for now, I'm sticking with my friend the 2.99 egg.

d@mn. :mysmilie_81: I bought you one for Christmas. Now I have to send it back.

I shall look forward to scraping my heels in the near future WS. I don't appreciate your spangly heart though.

Latest posts

Back