Milk bath pumps

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
I am always wastefully spilling my Elemis milk bath and wanted to get a pump for it. I know that there is a duo which comes with a pump but I discovered today that the SBC gel pumps fit the milk bath bottles and work well. The large SBC gel pump fits the 400ml milk bath and the small SBC pump fits the 125ml milk bath bottle.

Very good idea, Scouser and very resourceful! I keep my empty pump bottles from all sorts now, as I've bought a few things in the past where pumps did not work and I've had to decant.

:)

Interesting. But you are suppose to pour 4 capfuls in the bath. do you keep the cap just for measuring?

Alas don't have a bath, only a shower, these days so don't need the cap. Would love to lie back in a lovely milk-bath........memories! Knackered knees that don't bend mean I can't get out of the tub. x

I am always wastefully spilling my Elemis milk bath and wanted to get a pump for it. I know that there is a duo which comes with a pump but I discovered today that the SBC gel pumps fit the milk bath bottles and work well. The large SBC gel pump fits the 400ml milk bath and the small SBC pump fits the 125ml milk bath bottle.

Thanks for the tip:)

When I was using my Milk Bath as a cleanser this morning, I was thinking a pump would be handy. As I've just finished a bottle of SBC Arnica, your timing's perfect! :D

Latest posts

Back