Latest Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348: Just thought i would share my latest trio of Charlie Bears..Left to right, Little D, Adam, and Max, all adorable as usual. Did anyone else receive a christmas card from the bearhouse today too? :)

bears12.jpg

Ooooh I will need to check my mailbox when I get home!

I'll take a picture of the lovely Heather when I get in too, oh and Jed!

Hiya Tabs, lucky you those charlie bears look gorgeous a bet they will fit in just great with you're growing bear collection, yes I too got a card from the bear house today also, convinced hubby to buy me liberty charlie bears for xmas - have you got any of the mohair ones yet?

Hiya Tabs, lucky you those charlie bears look gorgeous a bet they will fit in just great with you're growing bear collection, yes I too got a card from the bear house today also, convinced hubby to buy me liberty charlie bears for xmas - have you got any of the mohair ones yet?

Hi Pandabear, I've spotted Liberty on the cb website, she's a cutie! I just have the one Mohair bear..Bluebell :). I'm more a plush/plumo collector...can get more bears for your money :D

Those are just beautiful :) Think I like the little one best, but it's hard to have a favourite. My mum is getting her 2nd CB for Christmas ;)

who got the charlie 2010? I had on cheque hold and have paid for it today - pressie with xmas £ from my granddad. I'm going to be good when she arrives and keep her to open on Xmas day - will my resolve hold??!!?? LOL

Latest posts

Back