Sapphire treatments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sue cheers for the link hun but I can't see the piccie in it. Is there a special way of viewing it? Backwards? Holding the laptop between your legs whilst bending forward? Chanting the Lord's prayer backwards? You know that sort of thing? lol

Well you could try all of those things Meesh but not necessarily all at the same time. ;) Seriously, I can see it by just sitting here in front of my pc........:mysmilie_697:

Oh! Well sitting in front of the PC sounds a lot less painful but in all honesty I can't see the photo! All I get is a little square in the top left hand corner of the box. Even if I click on it, nothing opens. :mysmilie_81:

Miss Marple to the rescue here!! Well I hope I am anyway!!

Meeshoo, when you click the link, because on their site it's a secure page, you will get a box coming up asking if you only want to view the secure content. Do you get that box? If not forget the rest of this!! :mysmilie_34:

If you do - click NO and you should get the image.

Nice bracelet by the way :)

By jove Miss Marple - you've solved the corundum! I've been clicking "yes" hence the problem! Cheers m'dear!

I'm not holding out much hope for the bracelet because I've seen two in the past and the colour matching was a bit iffy (and I didn't like the central colours that would be seen mostly. However, for this price and carat weight I thought I'd take a look!

I've had my eye on that bracelet, too, but like Meesh I'm not sure. It's not as though I'm short of multi sapphire bracelets, either...

I've had my eye on that bracelet, too, but like Meesh I'm not sure. It's not as though I'm short of multi sapphire bracelets, either...

Tee hee! Since I don't have any barring a couple of rings I thought I'd try again! One day, I'll find one I like! :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back