Would you buy from her? - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Klosblue
    I am always a bit nervous posting, but I think that we need to de-personalise who we like and dislike.
    Best way to deal with obnoxious forum members is to ignore them. Perhaps they will learn some manners and think before the press the "post quick reply" or better still GO AWAY!
    Have a large Scotch or some bubblythis evening and I wish you and your family a happy new year!
    Kind regards, Sapphireblue X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphireblue View Post
    At the risk of being shouted down, I say gives Caroline a chance!

TJC are not stupid, their business is to sell jewellery on tv. From the recent adverts on tv, TJC say that they have over 250k customers. Not sure how this stacks up with others. I seems a healthy amount to me. If Caroline has a good track record of selling on TV; thatís the measure!

My opinion is my opinion. If Caroline is selling something I want to buy, I will buy it. I buy because I know that the quality of jewellery from TJC is separate from the presenter.

My heart goes out for others at R&C who find themselves without work at this difficult time. I hope that they can find new employment very soon.

Sapphireblue
    I agree!!!
    I also think it would be good for TJC to recruit some lesser known experienced shopping TV presenters, who have not hopped directly from being regulars on R&C. Those who are less familiar to us but we'll grow to really like.

Post Thanks / Like

i cant stand caroline she always screeched like an old fish wife lol

Post Thanks / Like

I Have joined this thread very late on and would like my tuppence worth, I have watched and purchased from most of the channels and i think if the items that are being shown are what i wish to purchase that all that counts for me not who is presenting it. I understand that it can be very off putting with some presenters.

As far as i am concerned i want to point out that Meeshoo is one of the most helpfull ppl you will ever find and wishto thank her for all the info and advice she has ever given here.

Wishing all a Happy New Year.