What was your best buy in 2009?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hubby wants me to say that the thing he considers to be my best buy was the TSV Brother labelmaker. I use it a great deal for Scrapbooking - when I can find it, because he's always sneaking off with it in his work bag. I have to say that it was a great buy for 16 pounds....

The Elemis large cleanser and toner which I think was wrongly priced - thanks to all of you who pointed me in the direction of that one :mysmilie_82:

and my Navman TSV satnav - I would never have bought one without the 30 day mbg but this gave me the chance to try one out first and I liked it so much I kept it.

forgot my beloved slanket! Grazia said they were naff, huh what do I care as we endure the worst winter for a long time, I am so glad to have my Slanket, son loves his too

My favourite has to be the green quartzite ring - http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696469. I can't take my eyes off it when I wear it and I'm very tempted to buy one in a different colour, perhaps the grey agate or the purple quartzite.

that's probably my fave purchase too in the grey option :) and my best friend has the purple.

I've just ordered the grey agate one- well, I need something to cheer me up in this miserable, cold weather! (Wonder how long I'll hold out for the purple one, :mysmilie_697:)

My Tignanello bag, which I use every day and I still love it.
The Gtech sweeper with lights, because my son is terrified of the Dyson but with the sweeper I can still keep the carpet somewhat clear of toddler debris.
My beautiful Skagen watch. Actually, the catch on it broke but QVC CS replaced it no problem.

And I got a Liz Earl kit for my MIL and she's raving about it, and the Smashbox TSV for my SIL who's 13 and difficult to buy for. Both big hits.

Having never really wanted a Kipling bag,I needed something for all my bits and pieces when I came out of hospital with my stoma in May. I asked advice on here and ended up buying a Kipling Fairfaxin a dark blue colour. I absolutely love it! It was so nice having a part of the bag with my 'normal' stuff and my medical stuff neatly safely away from prying eyes! (I did however remove the monkey and gave it to my youngest,he loves it.)I had my stoma put back in October but I still love my bag,so much so that I bought a more conventionally shaped kipling handbag from the outlet which arrived yesterday. Not sure if I will keep that one yet as so far it seems a bit small (after the fairfax!) but I am so pleased and grateful for the excellent advice I got on here when buying my first kipling. I also bught a short carole hochman zip up robe in the outlet last summer and love that-would have preferred a different colour but the price sold me on a colour combo I wouldn't normally buy. My husband bought the Samsung netbook last May and has since bought the Acer and passed the samsung on to me-yay! So although I didn't pay for it it is certainly a favourite with me.

Latest posts

Back