Claudia has just mentioned she is pregnant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

new baby

this is my first post have been watching this forum for a while and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Sometimes you make me laugh out loud. So, thought it was time to join in the fun and wishing claudia congratulations seems a good place to start!!! I thought she looked pregnant when I last saw her on the jewellrey show.

this is my first post have been watching this forum for a while and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Sometimes you make me laugh out loud. So, thought it was time to join in the fun and wishing claudia congratulations seems a good place to start!!! I thought she looked pregnant when I last saw her on the jewellrey show.

:mysmilie_348:Hi happy Shopper and welcome to the forum.

:mysmilie_348:Hi happy Shopper and welcome to the forum.

That's lovely news about Claudia. I hope that she's feeling well. I wouldn't have guessed looking at her, then again, I'm hopeless. Women have to be close to labour for me to realise that they're preggers!

It's good to see a nice thread for Claudia:mysmilie_696:

Lovely news xxxxx:mysmilie_698:

congratulations claudia she looks radiant as usual and so does sarah g...:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Congratulations to Claudia and best wishes to her family. Fancy her announcing it before we could start an "is she or isn't she?" thread :)
I did start a thread about a year ago thinking she may be. A bit to soon.:mysmilie_17:
Congratulations to her.

:mysmilie_348: and welcome Happy shopper

Latest posts

Back