outerwear by trespass tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV has just arrived- absolutely fantastic. One of my best buys from QVC. A spring weight as I thought but very good quality.
I have been wearing a trespass ski jacket all week as had to use public transport to work and walking........snug as a bug:mysmilie_82:

My TSV has just arrived- absolutely fantastic. One of my best buys from QVC. A spring weight as I thought but very good quality.
I have been wearing a trespass ski jacket all week as had to use public transport to work and walking........snug as a bug:mysmilie_82:

My single item (by the time I got wise the TSV had gone!) of the same item arrived yesterday and I love it! Just went to the recycling bin in a blizzard to put out the empties and was as snug as a bug in a rug! Nice fit too - still feel like a girl too!

Can't wait to get mine now! Parcels normally take about 3 weeks, so I've a while to wait yet.I want them as an extra layer around the house. I'm wearing a big padded jacket in the house atm, which is really cumbersome. I went for the red and black. I thought the black would be practical and the red cheery.

Unheard of.......I have already worn mine.Popped to the post office and supermarket in the car and put my icy blue one on over a light sweat top.....I was warm enough........I rarely use anything I buy straight away. These fleeces are quite fitted and I agree they are a feminine shape rather than wearing a baggy sack of a fleece. I wish they had more in stock.:mysmilie_696:

I received my fleeces yesterday, I've got red and black. They are very good quality and very warm.....well worth the money. I have some fleeces from primark but the trespass ones are much much warmer! :mysmilie_696:

mine arrived today - first impressions really good.Bit snug - but thats better than looking like a mans fleece.Arms quite tight around wrists but suppose it stops the cold getting in!

Look forward to receiving mine, but it is on wait list.

My fleeces have arrived - very quickly for a change. I really like them as they are slightly fitted and more girly than most. I was worried when someone said they were tight round the wrist but mine are fine. I think they are really good quality for the money.:mysmilie_266:

Mine arrived yesterday,great quality.The only thing with mine is one fleece is quite a bit bigger than the other.
Still keeping them though.

My fleeces have arrived - very quickly for a change. I really like them as they are slightly fitted and more girly than most. I was worried when someone said they were tight round the wrist but mine are fine. I think they are really good quality for the money.:mysmilie_266:

Oh poop, I wish I'd got some now, as I think we're almost identical shape & height wise Artemis - pleased for you though! :mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back