Newbie-ish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Spendspendspend

Registered Shopper
This feels strange - I've hovered here for years but never got into posting much - anyway, I consider myself a beauty/qvc junkie so am going to join you.

Must tell you about my latest beauty bargains - SpaceNK have Eve Lom travel sets reduced from £50 to £25 - I've bought 2. The also have some other fab stuff on their web site:
http://www.spacenk.co.uk/category/sale09.do?sortby=bestSellers&page=3

I don't work for them, so am not posting this with any other intention than to pass on savings to others. I love SpaceNK and find that most of their products do deliver and are not full of nasties. I've often been dismayed by QVC products which claim to be natural (or close to) and are often no better than supermarket own labels (Molton Brown springs to mind).

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone....

SpendSpendSpend

Brushes

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I saw the brushes and wondered what they were like. I noticed a foundation brush for £10 reduced from £20. I know I paid a lot more than that for my Estee Lauder one. I also bought the nude mini travel set instore - nude seems to get really good reviews.

Hi SSS I checked out the site and really wished I hadnt . The wild violet bodycream just seems wonderful , but Ive resisted .........so far

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I saw the brushes and wondered what they were like. I noticed a foundation brush for £10 reduced from £20. I know I paid a lot more than that for my Estee Lauder one. I also bought the nude mini travel set instore - nude seems to get really good reviews.

Sonia Kashuk brushes are classed as inexpensive in the US. I read the beauty boards and lots of people were shocked at the prices SpaceNK charged. But the brushes are suppose to be excellent quality as good as MAC or Bobbi Brown for half the price.

Latest posts

Back