Alpha-H TSV 28/1/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not had chance to watch the TSV - Will it work for spots?? My skin has gone CRAZY at the mo and need something to sort it out asap!! I have sensitive ish skin and rosey cheeks which I'd love to disappear too lol!!

Thanks in advance

They said the cleanser is a 3 in 1, so I assume that you would not need a toner.

Never tried this range before so am tempted as it seems good value. Unfortunately as AY was constantly interrupting and talking over the guests lastnight I never got a chance to find out about the products :mysmilie_11:

They said the cleanser is a 3 in 1, so I assume that you would not need a toner.

Never tried this range before so am tempted as it seems good value. Unfortunately as AY was constantly interrupting and talking over the guests lastnight I never got a chance to find out about the products :mysmilie_11:

I know I've just watched the vid re TSV and it gives you no information!!

*rolls up sleeves*

Well... You do not need to use a separate toner as the cleanser is PH balanced.

As for SPF, glycolic acid is more powerful than enzymes (you can use enzymes every day but you will burn your skin if you use liquid gold every day - I know this from personal experience!) so you definitiely need to use an
SPF.

I have found Alpha-H excellent for getting rid of breakouts. For spots I'd buy the balancing moisturiser instead of using the rejuvinating cream. Everything else in the TSV is suitable for problem skin though. If you have sensitive skin I would probably only use the liquid gold twice a week and see how you go - or even better, use the liquid harmony instead which is milder. If your skin can take it though, liquid gold gets rid of stubborn blackheads on my nose like nothing else.

I'm doing a course of Elemis bliss capsules and tri-enzymes at the moment so I'm going to have to wait until I finish those before I can properly try out my tsv - you can't use glycolics with enzymes as they are definitely an 'either/or'!

Sadly. she always shuts poor Michelle up. However, I don't think you need to use a toner, I do with the Liz Earle cleanser but not with the Alpha H. I found that when I first used it (liquid gold) it did bring me out in a few bumps but I think it was clearing my skin. I kept going and even though I am prone to outbreaks as I had teriible acne from the age of 12 to 28, I never thought my skin could look so smooth, I love it. Give it a try, I've never looked back!!!!

I am halfway through my last little bottle of Liquid Gold and I am also really being tempted by the eye stuff as that is my Achilles heel so to speak so although I havent bought from QVC for months, I am sorely tempted.

I really need Loveheart to tell me that both of those things will be available cheaper on Ebay in a couple of weeks so dont do it. I wil be gutted if I break my run of not buying from QVC but on the other hand............ is this a really good deal versus buying on ebay?

I am halfway through my last little bottle of Liquid Gold and I am also really being tempted by the eye stuff as that is my Achilles heel so to speak so although I havent bought from QVC for months, I am sorely tempted.

I really need Loveheart to tell me that both of those things will be available cheaper on Ebay in a couple of weeks so dont do it. I wil be gutted if I break my run of not buying from QVC but on the other hand............ is this a really good deal versus buying on ebay?

You called Bet. I am going to tell you that, a] It wiil be cheaper on ebay in a few weeks. and b] You don't need another eye cream. It will be no better than any that you already own. I was slightly tempted by the TSV,and in the pre farting days I would have been on the phone like a shot to order it but now I am a farter I don't really want it anyway.

You called Bet. I am going to tell you that, a] It wiil be cheaper on ebay in a few weeks. and b] You don't need another eye cream. It will be no better than any that you already own. I was slightly tempted by the TSV,and in the pre farting days I would have been on the phone like a shot to order it but now I am a farter I don't really want it anyway.

Actually Loveheart.......you are absolutely spot on, I have been lured in by AY so often in the past that I have a glut of eye creams, some that have never been opened and none give the eye area of a young woman again.

I desperately need to get some more Liquid Gold before I run out but you are so right - I will get a bottle on Ebay much cheaper and not add to my stockpile of stuff I will never use and never get round to ebaying myself!

You are really good at this you know......Not going to go for it, not even going to watch anymore........will paint my nails with high street varnish instead bought with my £5 Boots voucher!!!!:mysmilie_12::mysmilie_687:

Thank you Bet. I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I am bl@@dy good aren't I.
Well done for farting.

Not had chance to watch the TSV - Will it work for spots?? My skin has gone CRAZY at the mo and need something to sort it out asap!! I have sensitive ish skin and rosey cheeks which I'd love to disappear too lol!!

Thanks in advance

personally I'd avoid glycolics if you have sensitive skin as it can make the matter worse. If your skin is going bonkers, I'd just use a very simple/basic routine for a while until it settles down.

Wow! I have just received my first TSV of Alpha H, I only ordered it yesterday morning. Is that quick delivery or what, well done QVC.

Wow! I have just received my first TSV of Alpha H, I only ordered it yesterday morning. Is that quick delivery or what, well done QVC.

Oooh you lucky thing! I ordered mine a few minutes after midnight when it was only just 28th Jan and it's not here yet. I've never used any Alpha-H products so I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Impressed

I got my Alpha H TSV within 2 days. I started using it straight away along with the daily polyoxidant liquid gold I had in my store cupboard. I am so impressed with how my skin looks more even, toned and smooth within a few days. I haven't used the mask yet or the eye cream as am using my current Liz Earle one up, but am so pleased I got the kit. I usually use Elemis, Decleor and Liz Earle but this has really boosted my skin. Think I will do a course of this every few motnhs. The only thing that bothers me, is in the Summer I use Ultra Sun face and don't know if the glycolic would make it ineffective. Any one know? Wish I got this on auto delivery now!:mysmilie_81:
Thanks
Wildcat

I've got the mask on (for the first time) right now! I'm very happy with the TSV so far. I only received it on Monday and already I'm wishing I'd ordered it on automatic delivery. Marvellous stuff.

The rejuvenating cream is great under makeup. I was wondering whether, being acidic, it would change the colour of my foundation during the day, i.e. make it turn slightly orangey, but it doesn't at all. It's my first time trying any Alpha-H products and I'm impressed by all five items in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back