Sharon the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So do you Artemis if the photograph posted last week was anything to go by. I see that Haralds wrap dress is back in stock and am very tempted. You have that don't you? What is the sizing like? Do you mind me asking what size you buy in Kim and Co; just to give me an idea. I am a small in a Kim and Co dress. A medium in a skirt and a small in the tops. Haralds stuff looks as if it is bit less generous and I may have to go for a medium.

I'm a large in Kim&Co, mainly because of my bust size, a medium in her skirts and trousers. I'm a size 14-16 irl. My Pompoos dress is XL, which I agonised about, thinking I'd be an L. However, I'm glad I went for the larger one as despite his claims to design for bigger girls, it is the correct size for me.It is a lovely drape and very flattering. I've worn it over leggings and by itself with knee boots.I hope you enjoy wearing it, if you go for it.

Dont suppose anyone has a photo of Haralds wrap dress do they? There doesnt appear to be one on the website.

Thanks

Bet

(sorry for going off topic):mysmilie_687:

I'm a large in Kim&Co, mainly because of my bust size, a medium in her skirts and trousers. I'm a size 14-16 irl. My Pompoos dress is XL, which I agonised about, thinking I'd be an L. However, I'm glad I went for the larger one as despite his claims to design for bigger girls, it is the correct size for me.It is a lovely drape and very flattering. I've worn it over leggings and by itself with knee boots.I hope you enjoy wearing it, if you go for it.

Then I would probably go for the medium. If I go for it. Don't need it mind you. Should resist really. Loveheart are you there?????

Dont suppose anyone has a photo of Haralds wrap dress do they? There doesnt appear to be one on the website.

Thanks

Bet

(sorry for going off topic):mysmilie_687:

You can see the video. Worth watching just to see Harald's trousers by which I mean that I haven't seen a man in tight red trousers for at least 25 years. Not even in Italy....

You can see the video. Worth watching just to see Harald's trousers by which I mean that I haven't seen a man in tight red trousers for at least 25 years. Not even in Italy....
Yes Harald was a wondrous sight to behold in those. :mysmilie_374: My ex husband was a 70s dedicated follower of fashion
icon10.gif
and I remember him wearing high waisted sailor trousers that did up across the front with a flap and just 6 buttons, they were made of a thickish white cotton, worn skin tight with no pants underneath :mysmilie_701: and I loved em. :mysmilie_61: Oh happy days.......:mysmilie_374:

Last edited:
Yes Harald was a wondrous sight to behold in those. :mysmilie_374: My ex husband was a 70s dedicated follower of fashion
icon10.gif
and I remember him wearing high waisted sailor trousers that did up across the front with a flap and just 6 buttons, they were made of a thickish white cotton, worn skin tight with no pants underneath :mysmilie_701: and I loved em. :mysmilie_61: Oh happy days.......:mysmilie_374:

what colour were they round the back? :mysmilie_1326:

I wasn't as interested in the back MrsJ, all the action was at the front. :mysmilie_17: When he was wearing them my Mum used to take one look and say 'you don't get many of them to the pound' :mysmilie_61:

Thank you Almerinda. Actually had to watch it three times before I saw the dress :mysmilie_17: Its a wonder those trousers didnt cut off his blood supply!:mysmilie_34:

Edit. I had tried to watch the vid at work and thought it wasnt working......I can see now that it was just 'censored' by my employers!

Latest posts

Back