Has anybody got a new & full 75ml Philip Kingsley BodyBuilding Shampoo handy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
:mysmilie_348:Bit of a weird one I know, but if you have, would you mind weighing it for me on your kitchen scales? I'd be ever so grateful!

The fill level looks low on mine so I was wondering if all was as it should be.

Hubby suggested weighing another one for comparison - and that's where you guys come in! :mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_1655::mysmilie_880: OMG - this is off topic I know, but I have never ever ever seen this much snow before in my life! There's a solid 8 inches in my back garden and it's showing no signs of slowing down. My son's girlfriend is staying over on a school night because the roads were impassable at 10pm last night so gawd only knows what it will be like in the morning! :mysmilie_701:

Happy days eh? And we're not even getting the worst of it here I don't think. Wrap up warm my lovelies! :mysmilie_1866:

I want to know why you are up all night worrying about your shampoo Love A'kin/

I haven't got a new one ATM, LA, but from past experience the fill level is low, it usually is filled to where the writing starts on the bottle - around 1/4 to 1/3 of the way down!

I haven't got a new one ATM, LA, but from past experience the fill level is low, it usually is filled to where the writing starts on the bottle - around 1/4 to 1/3 of the way down!

Yep - same here, mine were only filled to where the writing starts on the bottle, and I also found the bottles really hard to use too. Better if you take off the flip top cap and pour rather than attempt to squeeze through the nozzle.

CaveGirl and Concordia Thanks ever so much for the replies my lovelies. That's about the same as I've got so all is well. :D

Loveheart my sweet I was stressed out about not being able to get into work today because of the snow. Since my notorious "DX Day off" when everybody in the office had to rearrange their schedules so that I could be at home when DX didn't turn up :rolleyes: it's been a bit of an issue. Instead of letting me get a good nights kip in readiness for the ordeal to come my body gets all adrenalined up waaaay too early and then I can't sleep. It's carp innit? :( :eek:

LE lover my garden is pretty perfect penguin habitat right now, and I've got plenty of fish in the freezer so if any move in I'm prepared! :D The snow is almost up to my cats ears and he was really fed up when he had to go out for a pee!

Poor little mite :mysmilie_826: You could get some World's Best litter for him to pee indoors, it'll flush down the toilet :)

clemenzina

Good tip clemenzina. I wish I'd managed to keep my furball of a tom inside before the blizzard hit. He's a proper wanderer at the best of times so I wouldn't normally be concerned that I haven't seen him for two days but my garden sounds like a carbon copy of LA's!
I've been back and fore calling the little beggar every hour. Been having visions of going out in the morning to find a little furry ice sculpure in the shape of a cat sat on the doorstep!
funny-pictures-your-cat-spent-the-n.jpg

I bet he's actually holed up in front of some old dears fireplace grinning like a cheshire cat while I fret about him! (that's not him btw but it is a doppelganger for him)

Good tip clemenzina. I wish I'd managed to keep my furball of a tom inside before the blizzard hit. He's a proper wanderer at the best of times so I wouldn't normally be concerned that I haven't seen him for two days but my garden sounds like a carbon copy of LA's!
I've been back and fore calling the little beggar every hour. Been having visions of going out in the morning to find a little furry ice sculpure in the shape of a cat sat on the doorstep!

I bet he's actually holed up in front of some old dears fireplace grinning like a cheshire cat while I fret about him! (that's not him btw but it is a doppelganger for him)

I'll be worried sick, hope he comes home soon ( althought I am with you on where he might be)

Poor little mite :mysmilie_826: You could get some World's Best litter for him to pee indoors, it'll flush down the toilet :)

clemenzina

OOh - good tip Clemenzina. :mysmilie_687: He hasn't used a tray indoors since he was tiny but he's a clever boy so I'm sure he could pick it up again. For now we've filled a plant pot with compost and put it right outside the back door with the recycling and the over flowing dustbin! (It's salubrious round 'ere I tell can tell ya!"

We had a feline "lodger" for a day or two in the last snow my lovely. He shot in through my front door and took up residence under the stairs living off our cats leftovers and doing the same dash back in after doing his business while my cat fannied about sniffing things! His people had just moved in round the corner, and he'd lost his bearings because of the snow I reckon. He went home quite happily when the snow melted a bit - and still pops in now and then to see what leftovers are going. :D

Fingers crossed for your moggie, I expect he is holed up somewhere. Mine would be! :mysmilie_17: Thank god for old ladies - that's what I say.

Although if we go away, ours doesn't have much faith in MIL who comes to feed him, so he more or less moves in with the studenty lads a couple of doors down. They call him "Big Boy" and feed him up bless 'em. (At least that's where I assume he developed his taste for pizza!) :mysmilie_17:

Is he back yet?? I know just how you feel, we have a total of 10 cats to look after (it's a long story) and five of them are domesticated. If they go missing even for half a day I get really stressed and my husband (who was a cat in a previous life I am sure) is even worse. Oona (a tiny ball of white angora fluffiness with only one blue eye) wouldn't eat this morning and he was in a right old state.

Latest posts

Back