Taboo Health Solutions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_17: The item itself wasn't as cringe-worthy as Alison K's repeated 'boob lifting' demonstration. And when she said she'd need to hoist hers breastickles up by at least two feet to get them to her 'ideal position' I almost spat my cocoa out!
A male friend of mine has mentioned her unfortunately low slung chestage before! Good on her for having the nerve for being so 'up front' about her up frontage! pmsl Still wish she hadn't kept grabbing one boob and lifting it though. yikes! Not a pretty sight.

I haven't used it for a couple of years Sue, we started minding our grandson 3 days a week and the routine went out of the window somewhat!

I do recall my eyebrows went up rather suddenly on a couple of occasions!

Can you imagine ordering one from QVC and getting one of their infamous returns!!??
scared.gif

Someone I know had the operation(ladies you know the one), as my granny used to call it. Anyway things did not return to how they should have been. Her doctor is got her a machine to use and then bottox all on the NHS.

Yes the bottox will be applied below below below.

I did catch part of this show with Alison and the hot sweats and how we all needed the mattress protector etc. It just totally depressed me. You get up at night and the mattress will be soaking wet including your pillows too. Great selling tech there. Or if you just cannot get to the loo in time. I thought Lady Tena covered that one?

You wouldn't want to be the poor sod in the warehouse checking the returns either!! :mysmilie_701:

You wouldn't want to be the poor sod in the warehouse checking the returns either!! :mysmilie_701:

OMG!!
I so wanted to see Dale promoting the infamous "Betty" or demonstrating the pelvic floor exerciser on his arm or.............well, anything embarrassing really.....

I know, I was sooooooooooo looking forward to Dale skirting his way round the show. :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back