Deliveries and CS Emails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How professional......

:mysmilie_1287: Probably not worth asking you what the delivery vehicle is like then......since you've yet to see one!
But I get an elderly guy in his own estate / hatchback........hardly on a par with the big delivery vans
DPD send out with drivers in uniform.

3_10_3v.gif

Ooops.......wrong smilie!

A bit of a neck asking you the customer to go to their depot and pick it up! I thought that was why we were charged P&P so it could be delivered to our home addresses?

DX should think about investing in a few Huskeys and dog sleds!!! Or skidoos! LOL

More DX delivery misery

Their delivery service has been getting steadily worse imo and that was even before all this snow which is their current excuse. They really need to buck their ideas up because they don't even honour thier fast track service which is ****** expensive. :mad:

Placed an order with TJC on 1st Jan and still have not received my items. The item tracking details on DX states: 'Your item is due for or has recently been returned. Please contact your service provider'

Contacted TJC CS only to discover that DX aborted the first delivery due to the snow. Then mysteriously failed to make a second attempt, instead entered inaccurate information on its system and returned my items to TJC. No effort made to contact via phone or email.

Very poor.

Placed an order with TJC on 1st Jan and still have not received my items. The item tracking details on DX states: 'Your item is due for or has recently been returned. Please contact your service provider'

Contacted TJC CS only to discover that DX aborted the first delivery due to the snow. Then mysteriously failed to make a second attempt, instead entered inaccurate information on its system and returned my items to TJC. No effort made to contact via phone or email.

Very poor.

That is very bad! what are TJC going to do about your order?

The TJC CS rep told me that she would report this to the management team.

I have been informed that the earliest DX can deliver is Friday. I'm not happy but all I can do is wait.

If I had not called them they would have taken what DX had reported on their system in good faith - now they know different.

I was going to place another order this morning but now I am not so sure.

I have been waiting for a delivery from an order I placed on new years eve. Twice now, DX have tried to deliver on the wrong day when i was at work. Today was going to be the third attempt, have taken the day off and now they have emailed to say they cant deliver because of the snow.!
TJC had better honour the money back thing, cos as soon as this arrives its going straight back for a refund.

I have been waiting for a delivery from an order I placed on new years eve. Twice now, DX have tried to deliver on the wrong day when i was at work. Today was going to be the third attempt, have taken the day off and now they have emailed to say they cant deliver because of the snow.!
TJC had better honour the money back thing, cos as soon as this arrives its going straight back for a refund.

I really do hope TJC looks into this. DX appear to be giving a very poor service.

My last order was delivered with the bag partly undone but fortunately all the contents were in there which was just as well as I didn't notice until the courier had gone.

The TJC CS rep told me that she would report this to the management team.

I have been informed that the earliest DX can deliver is Friday. I'm not happy but all I can do is wait.

If I had not called them they would have taken what DX had reported on their system in good faith - now they know different.

I was going to place another order this morning but now I am not so sure.

Finally received my order today.

This is my first purchase with TJC so it has been somewhat soured by the poor courier service. However, I am pleased with the quality of the items so I may give them another go.

Well waited 2 days for a call back, that didn't happen so called them this morning was told but it says we sent 2 on the invoice so CS with have to ask dispach manager (who wasn't in) if they really did send two pendants. What a joke, I know i've been charged for two but there really was only one in the blasted bag. i have been promised a call back today after they have checked to make sure they have the pendant there , all this hassle for an £8.95 pendant unbelievable. :(

Well waited 2 days for a call back, that didn't happen so called them this morning was told but it says we sent 2 on the invoice so CS with have to ask dispach manager (who wasn't in) if they really did send two pendants. What a joke, I know i've been charged for two but there really was only one in the blasted bag. i have been promised a call back today after they have checked to make sure they have the pendant there , all this hassle for an £8.95 pendant unbelievable. :(

OH, Angel.vamp, what a hassle. I hope they get to the bottom of this. I would be annoyed if this had happened to me.

I must admit I have had mixed fortunes with my internet purchases not just from TJC but in general.

I have to say this has been my first problem with any web purchase, but 5 hours on and they still haven't phoned back. Just as well it isn't needed in a hurry. I've been lucky up to now.

I'm glad you have finally received your order Avid!
DX have failed to deliver again today, I had arranged for it to be delivered to me at work but by 5 30 they hadnt shown and I have heard nothing. This was 2 items ordered on New Years eve for my mums birthday, I'm disgusted that DX are so shoddy and that TJC allow this situation to happen, somehow I can't imagine Steve Bennett at Rocks standing for such a disappointing service for his customers.
If my items ever turn up they will be heading straight back for a refund and I doubt very much if I will ever take a chance with TJC again.

I'm glad you have finally received your order Avid!
DX have failed to deliver again today, I had arranged for it to be delivered to me at work but by 5 30 they hadnt shown and I have heard nothing. This was 2 items ordered on New Years eve for my mums birthday, I'm disgusted that DX are so shoddy and that TJC allow this situation to happen, somehow I can't imagine Steve Bennett at Rocks standing for such a disappointing service for his customers.
If my items ever turn up they will be heading straight back for a refund and I doubt very much if I will ever take a chance with TJC again.

That's so frustrating Briolette. Have you written to them to let them know about this?

Like you, I'd purchased a present for my mum's birthday. But because of the delay I had to buy her an interim present. She now has the jewellery gift and is very pleased with it, albeit two days late.

I wish I could say that it's a happy ending for me.... BUT I've just noticed on the invoice that I've been overcharged P&P!!!!
:mysmilie_1631:

Well the good news is the other pendant turned up this morning .
The bad news i'm still waiting on the call back from CS, just as well i didn't hold my breath. :mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back