Deliveries and CS Emails - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking How professional......

:mysmilie_1287: Probably not worth asking you what the delivery vehicle is like then......since you've yet to see one!
    But I get an elderly guy in his own estate / hatchback........hardly on a par with the big delivery vans
    DPD send out with drivers in uniform.

Ooops.......wrong smilie!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

A bit of a neck asking you the customer to go to their depot and pick it up! I thought that was why we were charged P&P so it could be delivered to our home addresses?

DX should think about investing in a few Huskeys and dog sleds!!! Or skidoos! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down More DX delivery misery

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpussycat View Post
    Their delivery service has been getting steadily worse imo and that was even before all this snow which is their current excuse. They really need to buck their ideas up because they don't even honour thier fast track service which is bloody expensive. :mad:

Placed an order with TJC on 1st Jan and still have not received my items. The item tracking details on DX states: 'Your item is due for or has recently been returned. Please contact your service provider'

Contacted TJC CS only to discover that DX aborted the first delivery due to the snow. Then mysteriously failed to make a second attempt, instead entered inaccurate information on its system and returned my items to TJC. No effort made to contact via phone or email.

Very poor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avid View Post

Placed an order with TJC on 1st Jan and still have not received my items. The item tracking details on DX states: 'Your item is due for or has recently been returned. Please contact your service provider'

Contacted TJC CS only to discover that DX aborted the first delivery due to the snow. Then mysteriously failed to make a second attempt, instead entered inaccurate information on its system and returned my items to TJC. No effort made to contact via phone or email.

Very poor.
    That is very bad! what are TJC going to do about your order?

Post Thanks / Like

The TJC CS rep told me that she would report this to the management team.

I have been informed that the earliest DX can deliver is Friday. I'm not happy but all I can do is wait.

If I had not called them they would have taken what DX had reported on their system in good faith - now they know different.

I was going to place another order this morning but now I am not so sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you receive it ok on Friday x

Post Thanks / Like

I have been waiting for a delivery from an order I placed on new years eve. Twice now, DX have tried to deliver on the wrong day when i was at work. Today was going to be the third attempt, have taken the day off and now they have emailed to say they cant deliver because of the snow.!
    TJC had better honour the money back thing, cos as soon as this arrives its going straight back for a refund.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gemcherub View Post
    I hope you receive it ok on Friday x
    Thanks. I hope so too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briolette View Post
    I have been waiting for a delivery from an order I placed on new years eve. Twice now, DX have tried to deliver on the wrong day when i was at work. Today was going to be the third attempt, have taken the day off and now they have emailed to say they cant deliver because of the snow.!
    TJC had better honour the money back thing, cos as soon as this arrives its going straight back for a refund.

I really do hope TJC looks into this. DX appear to be giving a very poor service.

Post Thanks / Like

We have realy Bad snow here in Birmingham but i received my order at 9 am this morning!