Deliveries and CS Emails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been holding on the CS line for over 20 minutes(!) Recorded message says they are receiving a high volume of calls.

Last edited:
DX Deliveries - Misleading Tracking Information

What's the point in being able to track your order online if the information on the DX website is inaccurate and misleading?

Two deliveries messed up to date. Infuriating.

Needless to say, I will think twice about ordering anything more from TJC.

Avid,
you have my sympathy! My delayed order finally turned up last wednesday, I was prepared to have to keep the earrings (as is the policy) and return the rings which were for mums birthday, but as I looked at the earrings, one stone was so loose in its setting that i could hear it rattle! These were not cheap! Tanzanite in 18k white gold, i just had that sinking feeling when you know everything possible is going wrong! I sent everything back by special delivery last thursday, with a covering letter and all my contact details..and no, not one word of acknowledgment, let alone an apology or fast refund. I have said that i will not accept a repair, but will have a replacement or refund for the earrings..we will see! meanwhile, i have been seriously out of pocket since new years day. I do hope that you get a response from cs soon.

Avid,
you have my sympathy! My delayed order finally turned up last wednesday, I was prepared to have to keep the earrings (as is the policy) and return the rings which were for mums birthday, but as I looked at the earrings, one stone was so loose in its setting that i could hear it rattle! These were not cheap! Tanzanite in 18k white gold, i just had that sinking feeling when you know everything possible is going wrong! I sent everything back by special delivery last thursday, with a covering letter and all my contact details..and no, not one word of acknowledgment, let alone an apology or fast refund. I have said that i will not accept a repair, but will have a replacement or refund for the earrings..we will see! meanwhile, i have been seriously out of pocket since new years day. I do hope that you get a response from cs soon.

Hi briolette, I don't see why you should not get your money back if the earrings are faulty - forget about their policy. What a bother.

I have had problems getting through to customer services, 20+ minute wait on hold... I don't think they have enough staff. When I did eventually get through the rep was very helpful. However, I was left with the distinct impression that their systems are in need of an overhaul - there are a lot of glitches (taken a look at their website lately?). Had I not contacted them my order would not have been processed.

I suggest you give CS a call just to check that they have received your package. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back