Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza,
I'm in a dilema now, should i stick to my new years resolution not to spend a fortune on shower gels and bubble baths or do i get really excited:mysmilie_81:

Thanks Sazza,
I'm in a dilema now, should i stick to my new years resolution not to spend a fortune on shower gels and bubble baths or do i get really excited:mysmilie_81:

I would go for the first option LEL.:mysmilie_61:

Hmmmm it's on Valentine's Day. There we are, we can get our men to buy it for us instead of roses. :mysmilie_17: Not that mine buys me roses on Valentine's Day ....

ohhhhh.......same day as last years auto delivery tsv.....wonder if it will be another one??
think I will have to keep hold of my birthday money for this!!
sorry LH......

ohhhhh.......same day as last years auto delivery tsv.....wonder if it will be another one??
sorry LH......

I got last year's AD TSV and I think the probability of me resisting this one is nil!

It's my birthday on 14 Feb! If they were to have a full sized hand cream and liquid soap in it I bet I could easily convince MrM to go for this. He has now become a fan of L'occitane himself so should be a push over! :mysmilie_12:

sorry LH......

Really? :mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_348: Shea Butter Handcream please, not had any in a TSV in ages.

Here Here!! I am running low and we haven't had one for ages. If there is not one I feel I may be resisting this time as I have soooo much shower gel :mysmilie_17:

it would be nice if we got some l'occitanes skincare they do lovely moisturisers andi never break out with any of them.

For once I wouldn't mind a repeat TSV as I missed out on the last one and kicked myself when I read the great reviews!

I agree! I held off for the philosophy TSV (which never arrived) and now I regret not getting the warm version with the almond shower oil in it, which I love!!

Latest posts

Back