Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

had a L'Occitane white tea mousse once before and it was awful. The mousse disintegrated as soon as it hit my hand and so did absolutely nothing for my body. I think ladies that this is the reason why Alexis was pumping away with the product earlier!

That would explain AY using 14 pumps to wash her hands and 20 in the shower! I did wonder what on earth she was doing!

I do have that easy pay voucher though and may go for the LG Decadent Delights. Was hoping they would show it again because this morning they only seemed to show the pink version and I fancy the Apricot plus I was a bit confused about the colours and names! x[/QUOTE]

Julia did confuse the colours this morning! I ordered at a quarter past midnight, the peach and the pink, according to how the colours were presented on the web. Then when I watched the 9 a.m. show, Kulia seemed to apply that the peach was "brown" and vice versa. I contacted CS but they seemed to go by the web.

So, basically the "brown" contains the honey dipped blush, gold eyeshadow and the bright berry lip gloss, and the "peach" contains the apricot berry blush, brown eye shadow and the more muted berry lip gloss.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to receive my pink and peach collections. I am a real blusher gal.

:mysmilie_12:

well done BB
I am expecting to find loveheart telling me off soon :mysmilie_61:

I am weakening!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_81::mysmilie_73:

Queenie I know you have been after this for ages so I am not going to tell you off you deserve a treat. I'm not so sure about the auto delivery bit, that may be pushing your luck a bit.

Beady, don't do it. Your good twin hasn't bought it. Or are you the good one?. Either way don't do it.:mysmilie_61:

Be strong BB!! :mysmilie_701: Make do with Radox and get yourself that Skagen instead. :mysmilie_61: You know it makes sense. :mysmilie_12:

Good thinking Sue! Skagen and Radox it is :mysmilie_696:

Cant believe the AD option is no longer available, I thought it was available as long as there was stock and there was no warning that it was going so glad I ordered when I did

Thats me saved :mysmilie_61:

Queenie I know you have been after this for ages so I am not going to tell you off you deserve a treat. I'm not so sure about the auto delivery bit, that may be pushing your luck a bit.

Beady, don't do it. Your good twin hasn't bought it. Or are you the good one?. Either way don't do it.:mysmilie_61:

I am the good one who buys a lot :mysmilie_11: You will be happy to hear I will f a r t as the auto delivery is no longer available :)

Good thinking Sue! Skagen and Radox it is :mysmilie_696:

Thats me saved :mysmilie_61:

I am the good one who buys a lot :mysmilie_11: You will be happy to hear I will f a r t as the auto delivery is no longer available :)

You are the evil one if you buy a lot.:mysmilie_701: I will call you the Antibead from now on. Beady Belle is the good one. She doesn't buy much I am lead to believe.

You are the evil one if you buy a lot.:mysmilie_701: I will call you the Antibead from now on. Beady Belle is the good one. She doesn't buy much I am lead to believe.

If only :mysmilie_61:

Go and have a look at TJC see what your good one has been buying :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

I AM the good one, the diamond earrings are a Valentines Day present:mysmilie_439:

Antibead wants and buys everything she sees:mysmilie_701: I'm fighting a losing battle trying to keep her on the straight and narrow road to FARTSville:mysmilie_17:

I AM the good one, the diamond earrings are a Valentines Day present:mysmilie_439:

Antibead wants and buys everything she sees:mysmilie_701: I'm fighting a losing battle trying to keep her on the straight and narrow road to FARTSville:mysmilie_17:

I knew it Beady, she was trying to pull the wool over my eyes. It will take more than the Antibead to confuse me. Whar earings did you get? Did you buy them for yourself like I had to?

They're 18ct w/g baguette and brilliant cut diamond Iliana earrings Loveheart. They should be here tomorrow, so I'll post piccies on the TJC thread. :mysmilie_696: Beside, after 32 years together, I deserve them:mysmilie_17:

I knew it Beady, she was trying to pull the wool over my eyes. It will take more than the Antibead to confuse me. Whar earings did you get? Did you buy them for yourself like I had to?

Not fair!! How does she get away with buying earrings :mysmilie_1444::mysmilie_923:

Not fair!! How does she get away with buying earrings :mysmilie_1444::mysmilie_923:

......because she has been married for 32 years and is the good twin who doesn't buy things willy nilly like the Antibead does. I have heard all about your reckless spending and frankly I think you should take a leaf out of Beady's book don't you?

I have f a r t e d on this tsv - see can be good too :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_17:

I really haven't bought much this year :mysmilie_17:

had a L'Occitane white tea mousse once before and it was awful. The mousse disintegrated as soon as it hit my hand and so did absolutely nothing for my body. I think ladies that this is the reason why Alexis was pumping away with the product earlier!

That would explain AY using 14 pumps to wash her hands and 20 in the shower! I did wonder what on earth she was doing!

I do have that easy pay voucher though and may go for the LG Decadent Delights. Was hoping they would show it again because this morning they only seemed to show the pink version and I fancy the Apricot plus I was a bit confused about the colours and names! x

Julia did confuse the colours this morning! I ordered at a quarter past midnight, the peach and the pink, according to how the colours were presented on the web. Then when I watched the 9 a.m. show, Kulia seemed to apply that the peach was "brown" and vice versa. I contacted CS but they seemed to go by the web.

So, basically the "brown" contains the honey dipped blush, gold eyeshadow and the bright berry lip gloss, and the "peach" contains the apricot berry blush, brown eye shadow and the more muted berry lip gloss.

Hope this helps. I can't wait to receive my pink and peach collections. I am a real blusher gal.

:mysmilie_12:[/QUOTE]
LLE, many thanks for your post! Julia did indeed give the wrong details this morning, so that I ended up ordering the wrong set! I called CS and they are going to alert the warehouse to send the right colour choice. I did mention the mistake in the presentation, and the CS operator confirmed that she had indeed taken quite a few calls from people wanting to change the colour option for this particular item. I think QVC is aware of this, as they have pulled the video of the morning demonstration, which was available to watch earlier in the day. I can't believe that, having promised to check the colour options, Julia got it wrong, and LG herself didn't spot the mistake and that it took the forum for me to realise they had messed up (of course there are no details of the shades contained in each kit in the item description on the web). If I hadn't realised about their error and amended my order, I would have been really cross upon receiving my kit!:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back