Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i can't understand these companies that don't change their packaging when they know there' a problem...i've not re-purchased items that i've had trouble with even though i've liked the product and i can't be the only one.

Well I did try it between my fingers in the shop. Its very light and airy and wouldn't say moisturising as its a hand and body wash really.

When I read the details I thought it was some sort of body lotion that's why I asked!:mysmilie_34:

Yes!!!

That has happenned to me with a cherry blossom shower gel bottle. It fell off the side of the bath, into the bath & the corner shattered. Also my mum has put her thumb through the side of both a cherry blossom shower gel bottle & body lotion bottle.

Email Customer Services & complain - we were both sent replacements. The emails weren't particularly apologetic, making it sound ike we were a bit heavy handed. But nonetheless, complain & hopefuly you'll get something in return.

My peach body gel bottle broke in one corner when I dropped it. I didn't complain to CS but I did put in in my review on the website. I didn't actually lose any product as I just stood it on its lid, but when I was trying to squeeze the product out I had to keep one finger over the hole.

As for being heavy handed it's hardly surprising bottles get dropped when you have wet hands with product on them.

all the cherry blossom and peach blossom bottles are brittle and have been since they started making them..:mysmilie_73:

Yes!!!

That has happenned to me with a cherry blossom shower gel bottle. It fell off the side of the bath, into the bath & the corner shattered. Also my mum has put her thumb through the side of both a cherry blossom shower gel bottle & body lotion bottle.

Email Customer Services & complain - we were both sent replacements. The emails weren't particularly apologetic, making it sound ike we were a bit heavy handed. But nonetheless, complain & hopefuly you'll get something in return.

I ordered a TSV a few years ago (when the cherry blossom fragrance was introduced) and when the products arrived the container with the cherry blossom shower gel was split. I had to decant which was a shame as the bottle was so pretty. Stupidly I didn't call customer sercvices.

I will be buying
no surprise there then!!
if its a choice I will go for the acacia option,if not I will order the auto delivery anyway,can always change my mind later

By mid february I will have finished all of the shower products that I have AND I will need body lotion so I will probably go for one of these too. I am still regretting not going for the pre-christmas TSV in the warm option. I held off for the Philospohy one which never arrived!!

By mid february I will have finished all of the shower products that I have AND I will need body lotion so I will probably go for one of these too. I am still regretting not going for the pre-christmas TSV in the warm option. I held off for the Philospohy one which never arrived!!

Me too! Mid February 2011 though! Possibly.

I've never ordered anything on autodelivery, but this sounds very tempting... What is the interval between each delivery? A month, or two?:mysmilie_687:

Don't encourage her WS.:mysmilie_73:

I am not encouraging anyone. Having said that, that's a fab TSV, not to be missed. I have tried all the products and the mousse is lush.

Last edited:
I will be FARTing. :mysmilie_701:

Ah but what about Sillysausage and countless others that may be influenced by you and your high praise of the products? Why are you farting by the way if the TSV is so good ? I'm guessing, a huge stockpile.

:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_81::mysmilie_374: 'nuff said.
:mysmilie_348: Lovehart. I would have thought that a treat every 3 months is actually quite reasonable, surely...

Thanks WS, but will you really be farting on a L'Occitane TSV that you like? Somehow it doesn't seem right... I bet it was all a joke to confuse LH...:mysmilie_61:

Ah but what about Sillysausage and countless others that may be influenced by you and your high praise of the products? Why are you farting by the way if the TSV is so good ? I'm guessing, a huge stockpile.

:mysmilie_348: Lovehart. I would have thought that a treat every 3 months is actually quite reasonable, surely...

Thanks WS, but will you really be farting on a L'Occitane TSV that you like? Somehow it doesn't seem right... I bet it was all a joke to confuse LH...:mysmilie_61:

I have already purchased the products. Better use them up first and then re-stock.

Latest posts

Back