Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived on Saturday and I am using it as a handwash, it is lovely and you only need one pump.
Had a rose bath last night and used the mousse to wash my body but prefer it as a hand wash.
Was in a L'occitane shop yesterday and tried the Acacia hand cream and the Frangipani and wasnt that impressed with either :(

Hi Bluebell
I prefer it as a handwash too,it seems that the mousse almost changes to a cream when you wash your hands with it but when I used it in the bath it disappeared on the sponge!! I do like the smell though and I do like the hand cream,my hands felt soft the day after I used it.I put it on overnight.
I have put the body cream away as I have one in use.

Thanks guys, I think I'll use it as a handwash too, which is just as well since I'm just running out of my current one! Haven't tried the mousse yet, but I like the sound of it :mysmilie_701:

I'm really sorry to hear it still hasn't arrived. I hope QVC sort this out quickly and you will get a replacement soon.

Possible TSV / Auto Delivery ?

Item 229657
1x 500ml Shea Body Lotion
1x 500ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
1x 250ml Ylang Ylang Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Ylang Ylang Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap

Item 229658
1x 250ml Acacia Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Acacia Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Linden (Lime Blossom) Soap

Item 229659
1x 250ml Frangipani Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Frangipani Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap

I know its not due for another 2 weeks but is it the ylang ylang thats next?
I think the frangipani was the last one but considering cancelling so just want to check the order they are coming in,
I assume its the order they appear here?

it is lovely and smells gorgeous too !

i have had mine a few weeks now did not buy it as a tsv but managed free p&p and 2 easy pays.

the rose mousse is sublime but lack of soapiness had let it down until i started shaking it first. what a difference soap/foam galore. really rich lather so much so i have to wash the shower to get rid of the excess.
a lovely product but our friend alexis should have told us to shake the bottle first!

Ylang Ylang is next - should be sent out end of next week me thinks.
Can't wait !
Yipeeeeeee

I'm on countdown! I used the last of the body lotion a week ago and am loathed to buy any when I know I've got my autodelivery to come. Can't wait! :clapping:

I phoned today to cancel my AD, the shower cream doesnt lather at all, not fussed with the mousse and I am sure there will be other TSV's with the body lotion in and I dont use the soaps and the hand cream tubes are too small and I am not fussed about any of the other fragrances in the AD.

Glad I bought the Rosebud though :happy:

It was weird though as the CS guy asked did I want to cancel the whole thing, I thought with AD you had to take them all or cancel it all together :wonder:

Has anyone cancelled part of an AD?

alexis said that there was no other tsv's with the body lotion in.

the body mousse works really well if you shake it up first before pumping it.
like this kit even though i did not order it in the day and the auto delivery ran out.

alexis said that there was no other tsv's with the body lotion in.

the body mousse works really well if you shake it up first before pumping it.
like this kit even though i did not order it in the day and the auto delivery ran out.

I have enough body lotion to last me this year so can wait until there is another L'occitane TSV with a body lotion in it :wink:

Latest posts

Back