"how to buy"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Every sell tonight that James Russell has done he brings ip the "how to buy" instructions. Does he think we are totally stupid?

Quite funny how he now goes on about channels with premium rate numbers, the very channels he took his pay packet from for many years.

In the 9 years of running this site I truly believe there has never been a more UNWATCHABLE presenter to appear on shopping telly and never seen one who in my opinion talks totall bull s***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flicking around in the ad breaks last night, I finally caught this guy.

Thought don't know you. Then he made this stupid comment about high street jewellers, and I knew it was the numpty James Russell straight away.:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_61: Yes we are all totally stoooooooopid and can't work out what the number in the top of the screen is for Duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mysmilie_697:

Why dear fellow, I had been buying from Gems since March 2007 - sometimes i wished i never knew how to shop! Its simples!!! presss 1 for live customer service action (and hope you do get someone who does talk! - or 3 to go through to a vocal robot! I havent bought anything from gems since the summer! I have not seen anything that i like, in a long time -

Has he been sleeping at Gemstv studios??? PLEASE change your shirt from one day to the next!!!! Not nice at all to see someone wearing the same clothes for two consequetive days (sp??). All I could think of was BO every time he lifted his arm to point at the price eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.

Latest posts

Back