Alison Young's beauty bible

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too. Wonder how different to the original Beauty Bible it will be? Ali is losing her appeal to me, after 14-15 years i've heard it all - i would respect her more if she advised using a product not sold on QVC - now thats a real beauty expert. Linda

I think she should go freelance for a bit, and see how she gets on. I think she would do well. Would be interesting to see if she changes her tune on tv tho :rolleyes:

Hi all

Got an email too! Isn't it wonderful how practically every product offered on QVC gets a mention!

Haven't checked my email yet but I had a sneaky suspicion when I started reading this thread, that it would be full of Elemis, Decleor, gatineau etc with the odd mention of LE (which AY always seems down on in comparison to the 'prestige' brands).

is alison away at the moment dont seem to have seen much of here, wasnt on for elmis. doesnt seem to be doing much lately.

Have been spared this up to now, probably because I am such a bad girl.

For all her many faults, I did miss her on the Bobbi Brown show this morning. La Franklin was just appalling. It was me, me, me all the time. never once did she put the colours of anything on her hand, never demo'd anything at all. would have liked to order, but not sure of the colours so bought nothing, altho I love BB.

Have been spared this up to now, probably because I am such a bad girl.

For all her many faults, I did miss her on the Bobbi Brown show this morning. La Franklin was just appalling. It was me, me, me all the time. never once did she put the colours of anything on her hand, never demo'd anything at all. would have liked to order, but not sure of the colours so bought nothing, altho I love BB.

My seventeen year old son sat and watched with me. He asked who the scary bird was with the manic eyes! I was a bit tempted by the shimmer brick but wondered if it would be too glittery on an older skin.

I got one but not signed up yet in case it comes in Surroundsound for that full Alison experience.

I got the email and couldn't be bothered to read it - no doubt she will still be flogging the usual products. I'm soooo bored with QVC these days.:(

Me too, Kitee, it's the same old same old, and she'll only be telling you that QVC have the exact product for your skin. Literally.

Latest posts

Back