Emu TSV 29th January 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppy, what about the Emu Outback Boots? They are the same as the Stinger, but have a much chunkier sole & probably grip better.. I like them myself & would get them in chestnut if I had the money, lol :mysmilie_696:

I take it even though I am a guy and wear Emus (the stingers in tall and short), I can take part in this conversation too. :)

Of course, from what I understand they were first made for men. What do you make of them, how were you in the snow?

I wore mine in the snow (have 4 pairs) and they were fine. :) Just brushed them down afterwards and they were fine.

I have big feet, i'm size 11. LOL. :mysmilie_698:

Just bumping this one up as it's this week. Hope it's not the stingers again...

Thanks! I'm so pleased I don't want these, could do without the expense! Hopefully the Alpha-H TSV will have my name on it instead.

One pair is enough thank you. I have the version with ribbon\tape that wraps around your leg so they are quite appealing. I don't like the look of them when you look down though; they make your feet look like non-hairy wombles!! Lovely and warm though.

They look similar to the Emu Mulga, which are on Javari for £139.. If not, they could be a low version of the Emu Kings Cross boots.. Im not keen on them..

Once again I notice that QVC are not stocking the Stingers in mens sizes, they are and were originally mens boots - take note QVC! Emu make them in mens sizes... every other retailer such as John Lewis sells them for men, who buy them why are QVC so blind sometimes that ignoring 50% of the population is silly.

They do the Juck ones I know, but they should be a bit more equal.

My first impression was that I so didn't want them - but then some of the pics look quite nice - but you just know the price is going to be stupid!I really thought they'd be going for some merino wool (are they the more affordable ones?) this time - to suit everyones pocket

Latest posts

Back