ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emu Quest Suede & Sheepskin Pull On Hi Boot
Item Number: 145888
QVC Price £100.75
Today's Special Value Price £83.93
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Treat yourself to the ultimate in comfy footwear with Emu Quest boots. They're made from premium silky suede and boast cosy wool lining to keep you warm in the cold and cool in spring and summer. Plus the wool helps keep your feet dry, reducing odour, and for added comfort there's arch support that moulds to your feet. Wear the flattering mid-calf length boots with jeans, trousers, skirts and dresses. Loved by celebs, Emus are a great way to keep warm and stylish. Choose from Chestnut, Chocolate or Black. Upper: leather; Inner: leather and textile.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145888

These don't seem to be selling so quickly- I like them but I don't wear leggings or skinny jeans which seems to be what they are advising to wear with them. I also do not often wear a skirt. They looked like they only just fitted Kathy's chunkier calves ( as she described) so may be tight..........so it's a no.:mysmilie_696:

Do you go up or down a size if you're a normal half size? Not just the TSV but the range as a whole. They keep saying to go for your size - I would if they came in halfs!

As I'm not impressed by these I've opted for some stinger lo's from natureshop, hope they fit!!

I've just had a look at this shop too. Wow, free shipping from New Zealand in 3-6 days!? And they have an accurate size chart too. Read it and weep QVC! I'd have thought you guys had the wherewithall to match your competitors!

Do you go up or down a size if you're a normal half size? Not just the TSV but the range as a whole. They keep saying to go for your size - I would if they came in halfs!

I get annoyed by this too as I am a 5 1/2 - qvc are always doing this when talking about shoes.

I have Emu's (not bought from qvc at their prices though!) and you need to go down a size if you are a half size.

I get cofused with which is which.

I am a size 7.

The lesser price emu (merino perhaps) - I have to take a 6.

The others - the ones QVC have done 2 tsv's of - I'm a 7.

hope this is of some help

They'll be no Emu OTO then at this rate.

I've just had a look at this shop too. Wow, free shipping from New Zealand in 3-6 days!? And they have an accurate size chart too. Read it and weep QVC! I'd have thought you guys had the wherewithall to match your competitors!

Someone else recommended this store on here, I cant remember who but they got a good service, I got an email a few hours later saying they've been dispatched!

:mysmilie_348: Moth. I had the same problem with half sizes, and other forumites suggested that I went down, so I did. My Stingers came from Shoe Envy (in the UK): fab service and much cheaper than Le Q.:mysmilie_82:

:mysmilie_348:

Just wondering how much are you guys paying elsewhere for Emu Stingers please ?

:mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_348:

Just wondering how much are you guys paying elsewhere for Emu Stingers please ?

:mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_348:Bags: my Stingers were a pressy, but I've just checked my partner's credit card file and they cost around £80.00 ex postage ( I think Q charges over £105 or thereabouts). He paid extra for next-day delivery. Web address is www.shoe-envy.co.uk.

Hope this helps.

Jay:mysmilie_698:

:mysmilie_348:Bags: my Stingers were a pressy, but I've just checked my partner's credit card file and they cost around £80.00 ex postage ( I think Q charges over £105 or thereabouts). He paid extra for next-day delivery. Web address is www.shoe-envy.co.uk.

Hope this helps.

Jay:mysmilie_698:

You got a bargain, on shoe-envy now the stingers are £129.50 for the hi ones and £84.50 for the lows. The Brontes are £69.99

Mine were £79 free delivery for the stinger lo's from natureshop.

You got a bargain, on shoe-envy now the stingers are £129.50 for the hi ones and £84.50 for the lows. The Brontes are £69.99

Mine were £79 free delivery for the stinger lo's from natureshop.
:mysmilie_687: Choppy for this information; I've just bookmarked the Natureshop site - in hopeful anticipation of another pressy!:mysmilie_61:

got some really funky ugg classic short in silver for £62.99 from mandm direct and there is 10% off code moneysaver have it.

just recived it ordered it on saturday came early this morning. quite fab!
only available in 8 and 9 ladies so if you have big feet....:mysmilie_698:

Latest posts

Back