Kipling Monkeys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_348:

All the bags DD and myself have still have the monkey's still on them.

:mysmilie_34:

I took off the Monkeys on my two Kipling bags and shoved them in a drawer somewhere :mysmilie_696:

It seems lots of people want to find out the Kipling monkey names (we get several e-mails or phone calls a week). If people are interested I'll get a list off Kipling (or go and look at the stock we hold and post a list). It will take a few days to set up so keep your eyes peeled.

Kind regards

Brett
rtherapy the UK's leading independent Kipling retailer
www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk

Okay these Kipling monkeys seem to be like marmite or Katie and Peter... you either love them or hate them!

But if you’re a pro monkey fan and don’t liberate yours as soon as the bag is out of the shop then this might just be for you...

I’ve started to build a library of all their names and plan to try and “recapture” all the names from previous seasons. So if you can add to the list just drop me an e-mail and you’ll receive a 10% discount code (for use at www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk) for your troubles!

View the list of Monkey names

Join us on facebook: Kipling bags @ rtherapy

Okay these Kipling monkeys seem to be like marmite or Katie and Peter... you either love them or hate them!

But if you’re a pro monkey fan and don’t liberate yours as soon as the bag is out of the shop then this might just be for you...

I’ve started to build a library of all their names and plan to try and “recapture” all the names from previous seasons. So if you can add to the list just drop me an e-mail and you’ll receive a 10% discount code (for use at www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk) for your troubles!

View the list of Monkey names

Join us on facebook: Kipling bags @ rtherapy

I want a fluffy monkey called "Sydney" as this is my daughters name, but you can't get ANYTHING in the UK with this name on, not even kids mugs etc, which is a real bummer!

Wasn't there a quartet of them called Hideous, Horrible, Horrendous and Horrific?? Followed by another series called Repulsive, Revolting, Repugnant and Repellent?? I believe the latest versions are called Abhorrent, Atrocious, Awful and Appalling. :mysmilie_11:

I keep all mine attatched. They don't bother me but my mum hates them and tell me off for keeping them.
I am selling a lot in the drop soon but if anyone is interested they can PM me for the list and prices. Sorry for being a cheeky monkey!

I'm not that keen on 'em, so just take them off the bag. My mother uses hers as a keyring.

I went into our local stockist a while back with my mother as she wanted a new Kipling bag for going on holiday with. The man behind the counter was telling us about someone who used to buy from him - she'd come into the shop and buy one of every Kipling bag in every colour, then immediately take the monkeys off and give them back to him. He kept them under the counter and gave them away free to customers whenever they purchased anything. He said he later found out she was buying the bags, unpicking them and running up counterfeit versions to sell on e-bay. But why she didn't keep the monkeys is a mystery...;)

maybe she didn't keep the monkeys because they'd be incontrovertible evidence or witnesses or something... lol, lol! (i like the monkeys by the way, but am not obsessed.)

Latest posts

Back