Chloe Marshall!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi all
I hope Chloe doesn't read these threads, I can't stand quite a few presenters on TJC, Rocks TV and Gems TV. I don't watch or turn down the sound (TJC).
I think that it must be very hurtful for presenters to read negative comments, it goes straight to the heart.

I have bought an emerald from Chloe and my emerald valuation came in at approx 4 times the value of the stone taking off the costs of the platinum mount which safeguard said would be approx £300. I don't think that I am alone in sending my valuations into Chloe.
To imply that Chloe is telling a pack of lies makes me very angry.

Chloes does prattle on about rubbish at time but so do the rest of the TJC prenters (well maybe I will exclude Ian G) , it's harmless, it's not spiteful. At least Chloe does not make comments about other presenters or send them up!
It's obvious that some member on this forum do not like her.
Chloe has feelings and does a good job as far as I am concerned. I am saving up (again) to buy another emerald. I hope that Chloe will be the presenter when I am ready to buy

Sapphireblue

Good I'm happy for you SB and I hope you get another fabulous emerald whether it's from CM or otherwise. Fyi it's not her prattling on about rubbish in general I take exception to but her definitive statements regarding what prices she's allegedly seen in the High St etc and her outrageous claims about what other retailers are charging is misleasing in the extreme and she has been in trouble over this before I believe. As for mickey taking, well she leaves herself wide open for that, did you see her being Gladiator Emerald..........???? :mysmilie_11:Most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen a presenter do. :mysmilie_17:

I thought there were rules and regulations around discussing valuations? Mrs M (as opposed to Mrs P :mysmilie_73:) has just told everyone that a £19.95 sapphire ring would be valued around £450-£500!! I don't know what's she's on but the way she's acting and ranting I'd be surprised if it was a legal substance!!

Oh and will someone please tell her that a Markee is a tent!!!!

Hi all
I hope Chloe doesn't read these threads, I can't stand quite a few presenters on TJC, Rocks TV and Gems TV. I don't watch or turn down the sound (TJC).
I think that it must be very hurtful for presenters to read negative comments, it goes straight to the heart.

I have bought an emerald from Chloe and my emerald valuation came in at approx 4 times the value of the stone taking off the costs of the platinum mount which safeguard said would be approx £300. I don't think that I am alone in sending my valuations into Chloe.
To imply that Chloe is telling a pack of lies makes me very angry.

Chloes does prattle on about rubbish at time but so do the rest of the TJC prenters (well maybe I will exclude Ian G) , it's harmless, it's not spiteful. At least Chloe does not make comments about other presenters or send them up!
It's obvious that some member on this forum do not like her.
Chloe has feelings and does a good job as far as I am concerned. I am saving up (again) to buy another emerald. I hope that Chloe will be the presenter when I am ready to buy

Sapphireblue

We all like different things, different people and different styles but when you are in the public eye, whether that be an actor, singer, comedian, presenter etc. you have to expect to receive criticism as you won't please everyone. If you are going into people's homes then I believe those people are entitled to express their opinions.

Chloe talks rubbish - sorry but it's true. I am totally fed up of her going on about Claudia Schiffer going on the school run, Cheryle Cole wearing designs like theirs, Angelina Jolie wearing emeralds to the Oscars and her current one - the dreaded Breton T Shirt - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Also what PPC has said about prices imo is correct. She sails very close to the wind with her comments and one of these days, I'd bet my bottom dollar that she'll be the subject of a complaint to the ASA.

I may not like people criticising one of my favourite personalities but I won't get angry about it, I just accept that everyone has different opinions. Presenters should read this forum and maybe they'd be able to see themselves as others see them! If they can't stand the heat then they should get another job!

I may not like people criticising one of my favourite personalities but I won't get angry about it, I just accept that everyone has different opinions.
Well this is it Klos, I used to have a 'thing' for Andy Sheldon
icon11.gif
and was mocked mercilessly about it, I just joined in the banter and didn't get arsey and show the reaction that some people may have been wanting.
icon12.gif

Well this is it Klos, I used to have a 'thing' for Andy Sheldon
icon11.gif
and was mocked mercilessly about it, I just joined in the banter and didn't get arsey and show the reaction that some people may have been wanting.
icon12.gif

OK I'm probably going to look really stupid now but who's Andy Sheldon?

He used to be an auctioneer on the now defunct Auction World Klos, and wasn't one of the most handsome.....but I fancied him. :mysmilie_374:

Latest posts

Back