Genie invisible powder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
My tsv arrived today. I was quite looking forward to it, and the accompanying cashmere powder. The teeniest little compact was enclosed but alas, on opening it there was a distinct lack of powder. It was in fact completely empty.
I phoned CS and I've now got to package the whole lot up and send it off in order for them to send me a complete set.
How difficult would it be for them to pop a powder in a miniscule envelope and apologise for their mistake?
Nincompoops!!!!!!!!

My tsv arrived today. I was quite looking forward to it, and the accompanying cashmere powder. The teeniest little compact was enclosed but alas, on opening it there was a distinct lack of powder. It was in fact completely empty.
I phoned CS and I've now got to package the whole lot up and send it off in order for them to send me a complete set.
How difficult would it be for them to pop a powder in a miniscule envelope and apologise for their mistake?
Nincompoops!!!!!!!!

That sort of thing really annoys me. They are always boasting about how great the company is, great customer service, buying power etc, but they are too "tight" and inflexible to just do as you suggested.

Linda

Nincompoops!!!!!!!!

Typical you receive your TSV super fast and it is cocked up :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_17:

Nincompoops!!!!!!!!

Empty it into a little pot before it goes back.:mysmilie_405:

I got a Decleor set once with cleanser & toner and supposedly a little set of minis which never arrived. I called QVC and was told the usual. I said I wasn't prepared to schlepp all the giant sizes of cleanser & toner back to the PO and wait another 5-7 days etc for a set of minis so instead I contacted Decleor who apologised profusely and sent me TWO sts of minis in the post the next day! THAT'S customer service for you, something QVC need to learn a lot about....

Tx

I got a Decleor set once with cleanser & toner and supposedly a little set of minis which never arrived. I called QVC and was told the usual. I said I wasn't prepared to schlepp all the giant sizes of cleanser & toner back to the PO and wait another 5-7 days etc for a set of minis so instead I contacted Decleor who apologised profusely and sent me TWO sts of minis in the post the next day! THAT'S customer service for you, something QVC need to learn a lot about....

Tx

WOW!! That certainly is customer service and Qvc should be ashamed! I'm getting angrier by the second. I just meekly accepted the speil the cs advisor trotted out, when I should have put up at least a bit of a fight! It isn't convenient for me to go to the post office, I paid for something I haven't recieved so why should I have to rectify their mistake? GGRRR!!

Latest posts

Back