JML - do you rate it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I used to think this company was a respecable business, but a couple of things have happened recently which have caused me to revise this opinion. firstly, several months ago, I received a message from Graham saying JML had been in touch with him, wanting to send me a power blitzer machine, free of charge, as I had asked about it on this site. Of course, I accepted. A couple of weeks ago, whilst using it, the machine broke. I contacted JML, explaining how I came to be in possession of the machine. They said unless I had a receipt, they could do nothing as they have no record of me being sent the item. I know I got it for nothing, but it is no use to me if it isn't working. Also, it doesn't say much for the quality of it as a hand blender. After numerous e mails back and forth, the lady keeps saying she can't do anything unless I have the paperwork, which I was not sent.
Secondly, I bought the JML bag sealer. It does not work consistently either.
From a point of view of both quality and customer service, I shall not be purchasing from JML in the future.

Irrespective of whether you have paper work or not, they should offer you a replacement. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly carp customer service is in this country. A little good customer service goes such a long way and bad cs really shouldn't be tolerated in the way it is.

Latest posts

Back