Shame on you, Dennis Basso

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i agree with everything said about this man and his vile practices, but please don't shoot me down when i say the shame is his range of clothes seem to be the most stylish and fashioable on qvc,

I looked for a coat and found one I liked in his range, but I could never justify putting my money in his pocket knowing, as I do now, that he has the blood of many 000's of beautiful and innocent animals on his hands. He makes me feel ill.
I did buy a coat from QVC today, but it is most definitely not a DB one.

Thats what I was thinking, is there any great graphic designers who could make a banner to explain about basso that we could have on the site permanatly?

I do hope someone can do one for you, it would be a great idea to have something permanantly up about this vole monster. Wish I could help but I'm afraid its not my forte.

I do hope someone can do one for you, it would be a great idea to have something permanantly up about this vole monster. Wish I could help but I'm afraid its not my forte.

As you can see it isnt mine either :) need one with the facts without gore
banner size 870 x 100 and will offer that Free forever (till he goes).

Just an idea for everyone...what if we all attempted to leave 10 reviews on 10 of his coats for 1 star (you can't leave 0 stars) without being offensive saying that we won't buy from a furrier. What do you all think? They probably won't get published (but great if they do) and if say just 50 of us did that it would be 500 reviews and QVC may start to take note.
What do you think?

Could do it on the facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea. I'm not a facebooker though but could use my OH's account. Will need instructions though from someone please. This could be the way we get rid of the freak!

Thanks Graham that is really good of you. There are now quite a few posts on Facebook and people saying thanks for telling them about :mysmilie_82: his real trade and that they won't buy from him now.

Some people have left some messages on QVC UK, I'm not a member of the group but can go and see it.

They have left it on the fans comments, if I were you I would leave a message after something QVC has said as then it is on the first page as I couldn't see the messages at first!!

I was thinking of leaving a review as well!! hmmmm should we try? I don't know what to write though!!

:mysmilie_687:

Hope you are successful with this Graham. I also vented my views directly to QVC who simply responded with an obvious well worn response about laws not being broken etc. I guess their parent company being American plays a part in who they give air space to.

Rather ironically, as I was reading this thread, there appeared on one of the googleAd banners....itan Advert for Fur Coats, clicking on it lead to a list of suppliers.... I tried to take it as a screen grab, and it showed in my ACDSEE editing but has not saved as a readable file.

It was in a banner of google ads under one of Graham's advertise here banners, between a post by Watersiren and Choppysocks.... on page three of the thread, I think.

Sorry the grab hasn't translated..... but you do see it would be rather ironic to have that AND an anti Basso banner ??:mysmilie_34:

Would be a shame if people click on it and cost them everytime you did lol

Would be a shame if people click on it and cost them everytime you did lol

Oh, yes, that would be good! I've just been back to see if it is showing now but it's turned inot Marks and Spencers!!! :mysmilie_17:

Lol we have banned as many as have been reported will just need the link and will ban :)

Good idea about the facebook comments page Graham. I am not on f**kface as yet but would join to add anti-fur trade comments!

I fear that "talking" to QVC would be fruitless as they probably make too much money out of him to get rid. Only publicity and the word of mouth factor would make them change their minds methinks.

If you are on Facebook, paste the message to all your friends and ask them to pass it on etc. That's where I am going next......

Latest posts

Back