Eyeliner & Smashbox Nina

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nina did say that all creamy products - eyeshadow, eyeliner etc needed to be applied over powder. I, just by default, always use my Bobbi Brown bone eyeshadow to even out freckles on my eyelids before I put anything else on - including my shadow liner. I'm wondering, if you don't already do this, it might be worth considering trying?

I use mineral veil first but, still no joy, my bare escentuals liners stay on all day no matter what but, I guess they are technically powders, I had the same problem with SB's cream liners too, tried everything, just have to live without them I guess :(

I use Urban Decay primer potion or Too faced Shadow Insurance under everything and it really helps keep liner etc in place. I haven't tried the Smashbox eye primer yet but it's next on the list once I've worked my way through the stash of other primers! :mysmilie_17:

Tx

I use Urban Decay primer potion or Too faced Shadow Insurance under everything and it really helps keep liner etc in place. I haven't tried the Smashbox eye primer yet but it's next on the list once I've worked my way through the stash of other primers! :mysmilie_17:

Tx

Oh that Urban Decay primer is fantastic! Really has staying power!

Latest posts

Back