12th Anniversary of Easy Pay 5/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

but only for that hour, as have been at work all day have been on the web site and if you don't order the item in the hour unless it is feature later on in the day, it doesn't count:(

It is standard whenever easy pay is offered that it is only for that hour the item is aired in.

Just checked and most items are still on easy pay. The few tanzanite items I checked were not. The advert just said every on air item would be on easy pay.

Just checked and most items are still on easy pay. The few tanzanite items I checked were not. The advert just said every on air item would be on easy pay.

the item I wanted to order was Tanzanite but was only presented in one Tanzanite show

I always order through the internet because of Rpoints, and if there are easy-pays, the order automatically selects easy-pay which I don't really like. It would be useful if I bought pricey stuff, but I rarely spend more than £30-£40 a time and I'd prefer not to have the easy-pay option because I tend to forget when payments are due. Not a big problem though!

Latest posts

Back