Is the January sale about to end?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

genuineshopper

Registered Shopper
...just tuned in to the Queen of Sparkle and she said she'd heard a rumour yesterday that the January sale is about to end. I'd heard that too from a mole as stuff is flying out. Could just be a sales tactic of course.

...you never know who's listening...

I have a journalist friend who got a national scoop in a broadsheet newspaper, later picked up around the world, after sitting next to a chap on the train who was working on his laptop on a top secret file. The story was filed before the guy even got home, poor s*d. He lost his job but people could have lost their lives if my friend hadn't exposed the lapse in national security.

Of course jewellery's not half as important....er, well, maybe it is...oh dear, when my bling OCD kicks in I can't think straight. It's that 26ct kunzite ring just on that's confusing me...gaspingly gorgeous...oh goodness me I WANT IT!!!! I've actually hidden my credit card from myself at the moment to stop any more spending. My memory's so bad I knew I wouldn't recall where it is in time to win an auction. Just hope I find it before the decorators do...

:mysmilie_697:

Sounds like your head's a bit like this .... :mysmilie_701: at the moment!!! I have that too ...

Stupid person for working on "top secret" stuff on the train! And, I guess, good for your friend to be in the right place at the right time ...

I don't have a credit card to hide anymore ... don't spend half as much as I used to ... and I wasn't a big spender then!

Need to win the lottery and go on a TJC spending spree

Latest posts

Back