Beauty Bash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,
The Ultrasun lady was a bit vague - she thought it might be the 14th or the 17th of March or April. She was very friendly and confirmed the Ultrasun range is "one application lasts all day". There was a problem putting it on the products for a while due to a legal matter, but it was always so. She said that the parent company is Swiss and very cautious about claims on products being verified after changes in guidelines etc, which it now is.
:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_348:

I'll keep my fingers crossed it's March really would be better for their sales if it was 14th or 17th of March as buyers would buy for the Easter school hols or May then the summer.

:mysmilie_687:

It's about time we had some decent summer TSV's, never tried Ultrasun so could be interested.

You should give it a try lot less messy than slapping on stuff whilst out sunbathing.
The factor 30 is a white lotion that's moisturising then there's a 20 in gel form that is more suited to hairy men appears more like P20.
I know there's a 20 which gives a glimmer sheen to the skin but haven't tried that plus there's a face one and higher factors.

Just hope the TSV is not the massive year sized container you'd need to pay extra airplane baggage on. :mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back