Sbc tsv 28/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Full size warming Arnica gel in this TSV

Hi,
I found out at the Beauty Bash that there will be a full size of the new thicker warming Arnica gel in this TSV. I will be buying, as this gel does wonders for my stiff knees in a morning - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and this gel means I can do this:
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:
should I ever want to!

Hi,
I found out at the Beauty Bash that there will be a full size of the new thicker warming Arnica gel in this TSV. I will be buying, as this gel does wonders for my stiff knees in a morning - I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and this gel means I can do this:
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:
should I ever want to!

It's wonderful stuff! I havn't tried the new warming one yet but the original is marvellous. My husband carries a tube of it everywhere as he gets painful knees due to his height. I get occasional back trouble due to an old injury and wouldn't be without it.

The regular arnica did me proud the other week, my legs were constantly aching from walking everywhere in the snow, and today I noticed that a scar I have on my face from having a small lump removed looks to have shrunk slightly, I have been using the collagen gel day and night and my skin has improved a lot, might get the tsv if it's good

Nor mine, and I love their stuff but I don't want the jasmine thingie and I don't need the collagen gel....shame, but a definite F.A.R.T.....

Yay, goodie.
Have you tried to find some in TKMaxx?:mysmilie_61:

Ha-Ha Bloomin' Ha......:mysmilie_1007:

Do they not sell it there then Artemis? I'm sorry I thought it was the fount of all products, large and small, heavy or light, cheap or dear, size 14 shoes, bedding galore, but it sems no SBC. :mysmilie_61:

Do they not sell it there then Artemis? I'm sorry I thought it was the fount of all products, large and small, heavy or light, cheap or dear, size 14 shoes, bedding galore, but it sems no SBC. :mysmilie_61:

I've no idea, LoveHeart. As you know, I live here where we do not have a TK Maxx, hence my distress at your suggestion...........

Noooooooo Loveheart is not going to be pleased when I say I will be going for this. I need the arnica gel as I gave mine away to a friend who fell over and had lots of bruises.

Hides in a corner quick :mysmilie_1059::mysmilie_1059:

:mysmilie_687: sazza and L'OccitaneLover :)

Noooooooo Loveheart is not going to be pleased when I say I will be going for this. I need the arnica gel as I gave mine away to a friend who fell over and had lots of bruises.

EVERYONE needs Arnica, our household cannot function without it. Fortunately *whispers* I have a 2 litre+ stash of it........Shhhhhh

And how many have you got in your secret stash????

EVERYONE needs Arnica, our household cannot function without it. Fortunately *whispers* I have a 2 litre+ stash of it........Shhhhhh

I don't!!!:mysmilie_697:

I've no idea, LoveHeart. As you know, I live here where we do not have a TK Maxx, hence my distress at your suggestion...........

I thought you could check it out on your numerous TKMaxx stops when you are next over here:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back