Sbc tsv 28/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks ever so much for the replies. Very useful, I'll get the arnica gel out again then. It's a really big one that I didn't get around to using much, still smells fine though:mysmilie_687:

Hi BB
I have this indeed, only used a couple of times, I should really give it another try. I completely forgot I have the back magic somewhere hidden (but where.....??):mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17: Find it! Mine stays under my bed and I do lie on it every morning for 5 minutes. Worth a try.

Hi BB
I have this indeed, only used a couple of times, I should really give it another try. I completely forgot I have the back magic somewhere hidden (but where.....??):mysmilie_17:

My husband uses this frequently and says that it really helps! However, as soon as he lies down on it, our five cats see it as an excuse to use him as a pussy cat play ground and either jump on him as if he were a spring board or snuggle up next to him as if he is going to lay there all night. It's great fun to watch!!!

My husband uses this frequently and says that it really helps! However, as soon as he lies down on it, our five cats see it as an excuse to use him as a pussy cat play ground and either jump on him as if he were a spring board or snuggle up next to him as if he is going to lay there all night. It's great fun to watch!!!

When I lie on the floor to do my back exercises, our 4 cats do the same, except that there is much rivalry as to which one will be on pole position, on my chest. I sometimes have to shut myself away to get a bit of peace...

The TSV has arrived here in the office. I applied the warming gel on a soar spot on my back, but must admit I can't feel any warming feeling. Maybe I need to ask my OH to massage it in later on, probably he could make sure that I get a warming feeling from the gel (or his hands :mysmilie_11:):mysmilie_17:

Does anyone have a positive experience of Arnica? I have a healed fracture that still swells and aches sometimes. I wonder if it would help???

hi......ive not had a fracture BUT i have had a knee replacement op....in fact 5 but whos counting.......they even allowed the arnica gel inside the hospital & let me apply it PROVIDING THAT i didnt go near the open wounds by 1" either side of............i think i would have topped myself at one point had it not been for the gel.........even the nurses were scepital till one at the end of a long night shir had a bad ankle & i said put some on.she said nope would have to remove tights......nope............put on over the top.......she did & came back after & got all the details of it........my mother lin law couldnt sleep due to bad knees......i said mum sit at side of bed with a huge amount on & she said best nights sleep since she couldnt remember when..she now is never without it.....hope that helps you & anyone else

The TSV has arrived here in the office. I applied the warming gel on a soar spot on my back, but must admit I can't feel any warming feeling. Maybe I need to ask my OH to massage it in later on, probably he could make sure that I get a warming feeling from the gel (or his hands :mysmilie_11:):mysmilie_17:

OOoooooeerrrr Mrs :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

ps.........it has no known side effects & you can re=apply as many times as you like unlike your pain killers.........

hi......ive not had a fracture BUT i have had a knee replacement op....in fact 5 but whos counting.......they even allowed the arnica gel inside the hospital & let me apply it PROVIDING THAT i didnt go near the open wounds by 1" either side of............i think i would have topped myself at one point had it not been for the gel.........even the nurses were scepital till one at the end of a long night shir had a bad ankle & i said put some on.she said nope would have to remove tights......nope............put on over the top.......she did & came back after & got all the details of it........my mother lin law couldnt sleep due to bad knees......i said mum sit at side of bed with a huge amount on & she said best nights sleep since she couldnt remember when..she now is never without it.....hope that helps you & anyone else

At the hospital here, where Hubby's back was mended, they actively encouraged it. We have many Homeopathic pharmacies here, which is great, but QVC is still the cheapest for the strength and quantity - and as you point out, it can be re-applied endlessly.

well i am still waiting for the TSV but the serum set i ordered the same day arrived. Does anyone else have this? the pump on the serum doesnt seem to work. well it hasnt so far anyway

Latest posts

Back