Second Chance Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Another repeat TSV - Steam Mop that sold out last September.

:mysmilie_61:

I was quite tempted by the H20 mop, not having one and not seen the previous TSV. Looked quite good on the midnight TSV, and Craig mentioned that it had sold out previously, but did not mention any reviews, so decided to check out QVCUK.com and ST for reviews (not trusting QVC alone!). So glad I did. Average QVC review was 2.7 with alot of people mentioning that it was too heavy to use, even just the hand held unit alone. So, saved myself just under £77 inc. P&P.

Previously I would have got sucked in and just ordered the thing. Thanks to previous bad experiences, and ST forum, checked the reviews first. I think people w/o internet access are at a real disadvantage when it comes to buying things from QVC.

I was tempted, but I can't stand Craig or the guest presenter so I didn't watch the promo's , I thought I would wait until I had read the reviews , Thanks to LLE, I think I will give it a miss.

Not to disagree with some of the comments about it being too heavy, but do people honestly expect water containment to be light? It's not a vacuum cleaner where effectively you are pushing an air bag around.

have to say I haven't tuned into qvc at all today - really trying hard to give up my qvc addiction - but can't believe its another repeat TSV :(

I too watched earlier and thought it looked good - took myself off to see the reviews first as it had been a previous tsv - some of them were really bad in fact there were 9 x 1* and only 4 x 5*!!

I too have saved £70.

I was tempted as would like a steam mop but checked out the reviews and thought NO!!. Pretty cheeky of them to do a repeat TSV of something that was not that well reviewed.

Love steam cleaners but the previous model to the TSV was bad not much use at all and is waiting to go to the tip!

i have a little v.x steam cleaner that does carpets and hard floorsand you get various little attatchments to clean the kitchen and bathroom and even my mattresses get a going over when i am in the mood.
i have had it fo 4 years now and it cost me about £60 from a mail order catalogue and online.

Their previous model was rubbish and was my first absolute proof that they actually tell lies about their products. The first one I received left the floor soaking wet, sent it back, got another - that did the same. Yet they categorically said in their demo that it left the floor almost dry.:mysmilie_73:

Linda

Latest posts

Back