Steam Press

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm getting one :) soon :)

I worked as management in the textile industry, and have seen people use the real thing :)

I have ME and one of the things I really miss having the energy to do is iron bedding :( we are building a new home and 1 part of my plan is a place to put a steam press :D :mysmilie_696: along with an airing-cupboard; even if I have to things like folding it all at a different time to the pressing; just thinking about getting into clean pressed sheets is O*****ic

My hubby's view on this (which as a farmer; boiler suits and jeans) is, if I'm happy :D :D :D so is he, and for a couple of hundred even better

Best of luck Kitten...I hope you can talk him round...use everything in your arsenal :mysmilie_697:

Rosey...watching the football??? Mr A would end up with third degree burns on himself, the carpet, the furniture...I can't even trust him to hold a half-full cup of tea when his team are playing! :mysmilie_81:
Jude x

It's ok as long as his team don't score - then we would have problems. The good thing is he supports Birmingham City and that doesn't happen very often:mysmilie_17:

Hope he doesnt read this:mysmilie_1730:

Latest posts

Back