New Guest Wild Organics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_348:

On today new guest Emma Forbes daughter of Fairy advert actress Nanette Newman doing Wild Organics.

On today new guest Emma Forbes daughter of Fairy advert actress Nanette Newman doing Wild Organics.

Will try and catch these next time then as I like her. Had found the male presenter they had on previously a bit dull. Was the QVC presenter fawning over her though? If so, maybe I won't watch as the constant celebrity endorsements being mentioned is getting on my wick. x

Will try and catch these next time then as I like her. Had found the male presenter they had on previously a bit dull. Was the QVC presenter fawning over her though? If so, maybe I won't watch as the constant celebrity endorsements being mentioned is getting on my wick. x

She's on now with AY :mysmilie_11: but is holding her own :mysmilie_17:

She's on now with AY :mysmilie_11: but is holding her own :mysmilie_17:

I didn't get a chance to watch it later but have just seen the video presentation and she does seem to be holding her own. Will look out for future shows. Have you tried any of the range?

I didn't get a chance to watch it later but have just seen the video presentation and she does seem to be holding her own. Will look out for future shows. Have you tried any of the range?

No sorry I haven't but I feel sure when it first was aired on QVC some from on here ordered.

Of course, that's who she is. I only caught a second or two of the show and I knew I recognised her face.

I had a WO shower-gel duo, Red Clover and Lime Flower (?), and they were both simply gorgeous, especially the Red Clover one. Lush.

Latest posts

Back