Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

to me she is the most unwatchable presenter, her voice grates on me beyond belief. I now don't watch any show she presents as if do i find myself shouting obscenities at the TV.

I agree about the swearing LE.. As soon as I know AD is presenting a show, first thing I say is OFFS! (oh for fecks sake) :mysmilie_61:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_687:
I find her very ramblings annoying, she's too scruffy for television and her voice is like nails on a blackboard to me. :mysmilie_17:

I cant believe she will be 50 this year. She looks older than Julia! I remember watching her presenting jewellry once and her false nails look nicotine stained underneath. Her producer must have said something into the ear piece as the next meeting the offending digits disappeared under the other hand.

:mysmilie_687:

I cant believe she will be 50 this year. She looks older than Julia! I remember watching her presenting jewellry once and her false nails look nicotine stained underneath. Her producer must have said something into the ear piece as the next meeting the offending digits disappeared under the other hand.

EEK girl i'm 64 i'm not talking to wall just yet.:mysmilie_698:

I'm suprised, no stunned that she's only 50 this year. I am 45 this year and I don't think I look near her in age. That could also be because I'm fat and so all my wrinles have been pulled to the extreme, :mysmilie_17: but she looks older. I am actually quite shocked at the presenters ages, I can't believe Pipa is as young as she say's she is.

How can I get it so wrong? :mysmilie_81:

I'm suprised, no stunned that she's only 50 this year. I am 45 this year and I don't think I look near her in age. That could also be because I'm fat and so all my wrinles have been pulled to the extreme, :mysmilie_17: but she looks older. I am actually quite shocked at the presenters ages, I can't believe Pipa is as young as she say's she is.

How can I get it so wrong? :mysmilie_81:

How old is Pipa? Just curious.

I heard Pipa say that she was 29 not longer than two years ago so that'd put her in her early thirties. Just a hunch but I think that's why Julia is so happy to state her age. Compared to the others she looks positively youthful.

I'd like to know how old baby Claire Sutton is or Chuntley and of course Jilly, she keeps her cards close to her chest that one.

I thought Pippa was in her 40's and Anne Dawson was late 50's. Hardly a good advert for all the qvc skincare they allegedly use:mysmilie_11:

Sure I remember Pippa (Pipa) Gordon (Vandenberg) on my local radio station ages and ages ago.

Pushing 40 I reckon :mysmilie_11:

I'm sure I recall Pipa saying she is 36. How old do you reckon AY is then? Sara is 40 isn't she and looking very well on it I think. It just goes to show that ageing is very individual and I personally reckon it has a lot more to do with life style and genetics than anything you slap on your face, despite what QVC would have us believe.

Latest posts

Back