Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching AD on the Bobbi Brown hour. I really fancied one or two items but as AD is in full SCROUNGE mode I will not be ordering. She really puts me off when she is doing this. I know it's "cutting off my nose to spite etc etc" but I think why should I pay for my stuff when she won't even if she can. Rant over!

She was on the scrounge in the Rockport hour too !

I didn't thnk Pipa was so old and I certainly didn't think Jilly was, apart from the fact that they both have fairly young children (and I know people have them later these days) I didn't think they'd left it so long. What did Jilly do before she worked for QVC? I know Pipa was a "singer" and Claire and Julia were dancers/presenters of goods etc and that Sara worked at one point in the Moulin Rouge. :mysmilie_82:

Jilly was in Pan's People.

I dont think Dale has reached the big 50 yet, think he is in his early 40's. STILL CANT BELIEVE ANN DAWSON IS 49!

Eh?! Really?!! That's 3 years older than me. I thought AD was the same age as my mother. Certainly my mother looks younger than her.

She was on the scrounge in the Rockport hour too !

Yeah "the airline lost all my suitcases full o' shoes and...............I really love these Rockport sandals you so kindly let me try on" That's a new one Anne! It's usually "I would love to try this" OR "I love this but I have just RAN (her grammar not mine) out of it" OR, best of all. "I love this so much you're not getting it back"

:mysmilie_471::mysmilie_471::mysmilie_471::mysmilie_471:

:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

Your post made me laugh soooo much. I just had visions of Ann Dawson running up and down on a fireing range screeching NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! In her irritating voice

This is where QVC need a black female presenter. What good is Dawson on a black make up range?!

I agree - it does surprise me that all the female presenters are white. With so many of QVC's products suitable for black hair and skin it would make more sense to have a presenter who can actually test them out and thus talk with more authority about what they are like. Either that or let some of the models like Sharon give her opinion and let her show off the skin products. I'd also like to see more plus size models demonstrating the clothes as it's hard to imagine what the clothes look like when they are being wom by someone who is probably a size 6 or 8.

I'm not too much of a fan of Anne as I find she does ramble. I do agree about the comments re her teeth. Nobody can be perfect but her teeth are very badly discoloured and given her role as a presenter, I would have thought a smart personal appearance would have been a job requirement and really goes with the territory if you are in the entertainment business. One of my friends is an actress and she just accepts that she has to spend so much of her money and time on her looks otherwise she will lose out on work.

Latest posts

Back