New Presenter?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Presenter?

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Presenter?

Okay - so Steve's teasing us - who do you reckon? I have two in mind, one of whom I love, and the other I loathe so much that I will not be watching. I'm anxious that she could be the reason that some of the current presenters are slipping into fake open-mouthed mode. While I'm here, please Rocks guys, don't slide into that horrible fakery of certain other channels. xxxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by argeybargey View Post
    Okay - so Steve's teasing us - who do you reckon? I have two in mind, one of whom I love, and the other I loathe so much that I will not be watching. I'm anxious that she could be the reason that some of the current presenters are slipping into fake open-mouthed mode. While I'm here, please Rocks guys, don't slide into that horrible fakery of certain other channels. xxxxxxxx
    Corr - wot a relief, Caroline has been ruled out. That nearly ruined my day - lol. xxxxxx

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no doubt that Ms Lindsay will be appearing on our screens very soon not mine of course because I can't stand her presenting style!

I hope it's Lynn Jinks or has she been ruled out too?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klosblue View Post
    I have no doubt that Ms Lindsay will be appearing on our screens very soon not mine of course because I can't stand her presenting style!

I hope it's Lynn Jinks or has she been ruled out too?
    I saw Sarah say that most people wouldn't know her so doubt it can be Lynn in that case.

Post Thanks / Like

Pity - would love to see Lynn on Rocks TV. She would be perfect for the channel (even if her hubby didn't already work there).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMagpie View Post
    Pity - would love to see Lynn on Rocks TV. She would be perfect for the channel (even if her hubby didn't already work there).
    Me too Miss M, she was my other "suspect". Mystic Mag isn't working today so I'm a bit flummoxed now. xxxx

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Steve said we would recognise her ... if it is someone we know I'm hoping it's Ruth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    I thought Steve said we would recognise her ... if it is someone we know I'm hoping it's Ruth.
    That's what I thought too Fluff, there's so much confusion in chat as it's going so fast. Ruth was my second "suspect" until the confusion. xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think it's Ruth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    I saw Sarah say that most people wouldn't know her so doubt it can be Lynn in that case.
    Ah I missed that bit. Shame because I've always liked Lynn and I think she'd be brilliant in the informal atmosphere of Rocks TV.